IGNORED

Kody and the wives return

lizziesmom

That's right around when I'm having Baby #3...perfect TV watching fare for those long nights when the kiddo won't sleep. Kody flipping his hair, Meri steaming and judging, Christine stewing, Robyn crying, and Jenelle staring impassively into space. Love it!

Sister Wives Blog seems to have ground to a halt, so hopefully I can find a good snarky SW outlet.

That's right around when I'm having Baby #3...perfect TV watching fare for those long nights when the kiddo won't sleep. Kody flipping his hair, Meri steaming and judging, Christine stewing, Robyn crying, and Jenelle staring impassively into space. Love it!

Sister Wives Blog seems to have ground to a halt, so hopefully I can find a good snarky SW outlet.

Yeah I cruise by there once & awhile & I'm kinda curious to what all is going on these days over there. It's just Mister Sister now & no one has commented under the thread she started on the 7th? I expected some threads on the new shows that rolled out. I don't have cable, so I gotta rely on that website to keep me up to date on these shows!

Back to re-watching season four in Netflix while I prep cookies for my kiddo's holiday party tomorrow!:)

Where did they get the money to build those giant houses? I could never stand to watch the show long enough to find out.

Where did they get the money to build those giant houses? I could never stand to watch the show long enough to find out.

Short term loans with 100 percent financing. I don't see them being able to refinance and expect them to lose one or more when the loans come due.

When is this show going to ever end? I mean what else could they do?

If they are on the show any longer, their relationships may fall apart. Granted, they may fall apart anyways but the show sure isn't helping. If they aren't on the show, their relationships may actually have a chance.

I just Facebook-stalked, and discovered a girl who acted in a musical here with my partner and daughter is Kody's little sister. MIND BLOWN! Very nice girl, was always very friendly to me and my family, she married a guy who acted with my partner as well.

Short term loans with 100 percent financing. I don't see them being able to refinance and expect them to lose one or more when the loans come due.

I wonder if TLC paid them off...

I guess I don't get why they all needed huge, fancy houses if they didn't have diddly for money. Don't they have to send their... how many kids to college? Doesn't one of them want to go to med school?

I just Facebook-stalked, and discovered a girl who acted in a musical here with my partner and daughter is Kody's little sister. MIND BLOWN! Very nice girl, was always very friendly to me and my family, she married a guy who acted with my partner as well.

Didn't Koky's dad join when he was already an adult? I wonder if he's the only sibling to continue on in polygamy.

TLC is a cheap network. They generally pay fairly low salaries compared to some other networks so perks like buying houses would not be a likely outcome on any of their shows. The Gosselins hit the biggest numbers ever seen on TLC and they didn't get any houses bought for them by TLC.

This show is so ridiculous sometimes it almost seems

Fake to me. Except for Janelle's unhappiness. That seems real.

Archived