IGNORED

Fundy Conspiracy Theorists!!!

thehegemon

I was checking out the Blogger profile for one of the Seppi kids (Dinah, the newly married one) and saw that one of her interests was Alex Jones. Like King of the Global Conspiracy Theory, Watch Out for the Illuminati Alex Jones. I thought this was really weird but then I remembered ZsuZsu's occasional conspiracy theories she was on her page (I think she was a Sandy Hook "Truther" or something). Pretty sure that Dna is a bit of a conspiracy buff as well if I remember right...

Are conspiracy theories big in Fundieland, or is that a more Fundie Fringe situation?

It probably also suits the "everyone else but me is blind to the truth, aren't I special" thing they've often got going on. A conspiracy theory is a nice easy way to feel smug and superior to the unwashed masses without putting any work in.

I was checking out the Blogger profile for one of the Seppi kids (Dinah, the newly married one) and saw that one of her interests was Alex Jones. Like King of the Global Conspiracy Theory, Watch Out for the Illuminati Alex Jones. I thought this was really weird but then I remembered ZsuZsu's occasional conspiracy theories she was on her page (I think she was a Sandy Hook "Truther" or something). Pretty sure that Dna is a bit of a conspiracy buff as well if I remember right...

Are conspiracy theories big in Fundieland, or is that a more Fundie Fringe situation?

Isn't Alex Jones know for his anti "new world order" stuff which, a lot of fundies view as part of the one world government of the anti-Christ?

Fundies are so funny about conspiracy theories because while they often believe several themselves, they will go to great lengths to defend some parts of history. One of the Jonathan Park albums has 3 episodes proving that the moon landing was true (during which Jonathan gets tortured by the bad guy by being locked up in a NASA simulator).

Fundies are so funny about conspiracy theories because while they often believe several themselves, they will go to great lengths to defend some parts of history. One of the Jonathan Park albums has 3 episodes proving that the moon landing was true (during which Jonathan gets tortured by the bad guy by being locked up in a NASA simulator).

Of course, because Amurrica. We beat those commies using Jesus and capitalism.

What is most scary about this is the racial and anti-semitic underpinnings to much of the conspiracy theorist movement. Everything seems to be a Zionist conspiracy. If i hear someone is into that, I pretty much just assume they are racist and anti-semitic and usually its a pretty good guess.

Archived