IGNORED

Christmas at the Creation Museum

GeoBQn

The Creation Museum is offering an entire slate of Christmas programs. Because it just isn't Christmas without zip lining.

creationmuseum.org/christmas/?utm_source=creation-museum-creation-evolution&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=christmas-town-2013

*Planetarium—The Christmas Star

Learn about the mysterious "star in the east" that heralded the birth of Jesus (in our Planetarium).

This makes me think of the Arthur C. Clarke short story "The Star," in which a priest finds out that the star in the Nativity story was a supernova that destroyed an inhabited planet.

*Turkey Lunch or Dinner

Enjoy a turkey meal (with beverage) in Noah's Café for only $6.99. (Other meal options are available.)

The picture of the turkey TV dinner accompanying this description makes me sad.

Dragon Hall Bookstore

Browse through a wide range of gifts, toys, and books in this richly-themed medieval environment.

The Bible, zip lining, and dragons? They are really throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.

how do you do fundy and stars? I mean that star they are talking about the light is millions of years old. of course they don't think of those small little details.

how do you do fundy and stars? I mean that star they are talking about the light is millions of years old. of course they don't think of those small little details.

But God could have sped up the light, or created it so that the light it emanated was already at the earth. Don't let a bit of cold, hard logic get in the way of a good, fundie belief. The point of God is that he can trump the laws of science.

But God could have sped up the light, or created it so that the light it emanated was already at the earth. Don't let a bit of cold, hard logic get in the way of a good, fundie belief. The point of God is that he can trump the laws of science.

I remember discussing how God created everything "with the appearance of age," based on how Jesus transformed water into old wine for his first miracle. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that the Earth is only six thousand years old, including the things that look like and seem like they're millions and millions years old

Oh, I know. I was educated at a fundie school and their defence of YEC hung on that argument.

I'm not sure why God would bother, TBH. He works in mysterious ways, I suppose.

Oh, I know. I was educated at a fundie school and their defence of YEC hung on that argument.

I'm not sure why God would bother, TBH. He works in mysterious ways, I suppose.

Probably this is up there with his having created fossils to test our faith.

I love how God create all the laws science follows and all of the mathematics that support all of the science and we use today is all supposedly wrong because it proves the bible wrong.

Stop using SCIENCE and then you'll understand! :lol:

One thing I've noticed is that scientific proof that contradicts the Bible? Well, that's all Satan's big ole' trap to stop you from believing. The evil debil is just trying to trick ya with this millions of years old stuff...

The devil loves these creationists. The more ignorant a Christian is the easier it is for a evil leader to control them. The less you question the more you are fooled by the devil.

No. They used to do it for a while in the Middle Ages for a while to cure evil spirits. No science required.. Google trepanning.

Archived