IGNORED

Helicopter crash in Scotland

JesusFightClub

Hmmm those nice Westboro folks might want to pay a visit to the Clutha bar in person to pass on that message.

Yes.

I'm also intrigued by why the polis had to die to show Scottish gays shouldn't marry. Are the police known for their support of gay marriage?

Dear WBC,

Scotland doesn't give a flying fuck about what you think god hates.

Kind regards

Sola

Just a sad - and bizarre - story. All DH and I's friends are accounted for. It has to be agonizing for the families still waiting word on if their loved ones are still in the rubble.

On the other hand...OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE let Westboro come to protest in Glasgow. They think they can wave around anti-gay signs and act like a Class A douches and be left alone? That is nothing...these people PULL TERRORISTS FROM BURNING VEHICLES AND CONTINUE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

7gMJBQoHJ4E

In the immortal words of John Smeaton - "Come to Glasgow - we'll set about ye"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would the UK even let them in the country?

I want to say they've tried before and were denied entry.

Would the UK even let them in the country?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7898972.stm

A father and daughter from a US church which preaches hatred of homosexuals have been banned from entering the UK.

She called the British government "filthy" for thinking they had the power "to keep the word of God from coming into her borders".

The UK Border Agency said it opposed "extremism in all its forms".

A spokesman added: "Both these individuals have engaged in unacceptable behaviour by inciting hatred against a number of communities.

"We will continue to stop those who want to spread extremism, hatred and violent messages in our communities from coming to our country.

"The exclusions policy is targeted at all those who seek to stir up tension and provoke others to violence regardless of their origins and beliefs."

Sometimes I quite like the filthy government :lol:

Archived