IGNORED

Another Webinar

debrand

ladiesagainstfeminism.com/training-children/the-ready-for-real-life-webinar/#more-4974

Will your children know how to handle business and finance in a down economy? Defend their faith to militant antagonists? Stand firm against a defiling culture? Fight for their freedoms? Take advantage of technological innovations? And see opportunity amid the chaos?

More importantly, what kind of salt and light are they prepared to be? They may be able to name every country in the world, but do they know how to disciple the nations? They may know about the Battle of Waterloo, but do they know how to fight the battles of today – to win? Homeschoolers have proven they can beat the world at geography and spelling. But can we lead in the arts? Can we lead in the gates? Do we know how to take dominion of science and technology?

How do you take dominion over science or the arts? What does that even mean?

Webinar registration fee is $39 for all seven sessions.

That is over $200. A pretty good deal considering that the Botkins might not have to leave home to host this.

They must be really afraid of the arts because one night is devoted to the arts

:Ready to Lead Culture: How to Take Dominion of the Arts Without the Arts Taking Dominion of You – Studying Music, Art, Photography, Graphic Design, Fashion, and Filmmaking

ladiesagainstfeminism.com/training-children/the-ready-for-real-life-webinar/#more-4974

How do you take dominion over science or the arts? What does that even mean?

That is over $200. A pretty good deal considering that the Botkins might not have to leave home to host this.

They must be really afraid of the arts because one night is devoted to the arts

I wish the arts WOULD take dominion over me. I'm afflicted with more ambition than talent.

Archived