IGNORED

Idiot in 2007 wants to ban prenatal care now bans abortions.

doggie

Well here you go take away prenatal healthcare and abortions. what could possibly go wrong?? But Old rick parry says he cause about womans health.

Now it is preborn fucked pre school fucked Just overall fucked in texas.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/0 ... 70588.html

Texas Abortion Bill Author In 2007: No Health Care For Unborn Because 'They're Not Born Yet'

WASHINGTON -- Texas State Rep. Jodie Laubenberg ®, the author of the radically anti-abortion bill making its way through the Texas Legislature this week, argued for hours on Tuesday that lawmakers should support her bill because of its strong protections for a person's "pre-born life."

The bill, HB 2, responds to "the definite death to the 70,000-plus babies who have been aborted in this state," Laubenberg said during remarks on the House floor. "HB 2 focuses on both the child and the woman."

But back in 2007, she made the case against treating the unborn as people -- at least, when it comes to qualifying for health care services.

So first Lautenberg says no to prenatal care and then she says abortions are wrong because they harm the fetus. In other words: don't care for fetuses, but care for fetuses because killing them is not caring for them and heaven forbid you let them die because they're not cared for. You can't have it both ways. There is no logic there. It's all convoluted.

Nice logic there. Surely pro life people support prenatal care because it helps fetuses be healthy, and they love fetuses.

Ridiculous! Every woman should have comprehensive prenatal care, and it should start early, and be available regardless of ability to pay. A government should care deeply about the well being of its citizens, including future citizens. A pro-life person especially should be concerned with getting excellent prenatal care to constituents. I could go on for days about the importance of excellent health care.

This is typical of Texas and perry. Go on and on about helping woman all the while cutting every program they need. But it is hard to feel sorry for texans when they keep voting for an idiot that toes things he feels are right no matter what reality says.

This reminds me of a story I read about a clinic in Canada that had regular protestors. Local regulations dictated that there could be no more than 4 people protesting at that location at any given time. A clinic worker called the police because there were 7 people at that spot--4 women, plus 3 children in strollers. When the police came to issue citations, the women argued that their children should not be counted as "people" under that law.

This reminds me of a story I read about a clinic in Canada that had regular protestors. Local regulations dictated that there could be no more than 4 people protesting at that location at any given time. A clinic worker called the police because there were 7 people at that spot--4 women, plus 3 children in strollers. When the police came to issue citations, the women argued that their children should not be counted as "people" under that law.

That is hilarious :D

Im guessing that personhood only counts when they want it to

So first Lautenberg says no to prenatal care and then she says abortions are wrong because they harm the fetus. In other words: don't care for fetuses, but care for fetuses because killing them is not caring for them and heaven forbid you let them die because they're not cared for. You can't have it both ways. There is no logic there. It's all convoluted.

These people make my head spin. I guess it's how they keep getting elected. No one understands what the frick they're spouting on any given day.

That is hilarious :D

Im guessing that personhood only counts when they want it to

I'm not sure people like a lot of the "super christians" ever see their children as individuals at all. Their kids a merely extensions of themselves. Think as we think, behave as we behave, and become good little members of the hive, and all will be well. Personhood and indiviuality will damn you to hell.

Isn't it the same as the Catholic hospital claiming fetuses are not 'babies' in a court case against them? (I believe the court case was the husband of the deceased wife)

Nice logic there. Surely pro life people support prenatal care because it helps fetuses be healthy, and they love fetuses.

One would think so, but if that fetus is healthy, it's going to be born at the end of pregnancy, and once that happens, they're on their own.

This is the same woman that said her bill didn't need an except for women who have been raped because the rape kits mean they "get cleaned out."

elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_23625797/el-paso-state-rep-joe-moody-gives-rape-kit-gop-abortion-foe

Archived