IGNORED

Super immodest KimC must be getting wardrobe tips from Mama

lilith

She just posted this on Facebook:

e7ubehy3.jpg

It's good she's not trying to ride in a long skirt, but I'm super surprised that a prominent VF wife posted this on Facebook.

the coghlans have never really given more than lip service to vision forum modesty and dress codes. kim has tried half heartedly a couple of times to get them on that kick it never really takes .

the coghlans have never really given more than lip service to vision forum modesty and dress codes. kim has tried half heartedly a couple of times to get them on that kick it never really takes .

It's good to see in a family full of girls - most of the less modesty obsessed fundie families tend to have mainly boys.

I'm not surprised that Kim is wearing shorts (although the length of them does surprise me), but I am that she posted it online.

Many of her readers won't like it.

kim only cares what her benevolent and supreme leader of a husband thinks. the main doctrine the coghlans cling to is the total superiority and headship of the man as husband and father...if he suddenly told kim and girls to go completely Maxwell overnight she would obey and justify it the best she could.

Their family is my least favorite for bullshit exactly like this! People buy into their slightly rebellious image (Beer! Sports car! Shorts! AC/DC!) and then they just casually drop hate and child abuse right in there. Oh and by the way, only in the fundie world would pleated mom shorts be considered defrauding!

Archived