IGNORED

This Pretty Much Sums it up for Me

lizziesmom

I saw this first thing today on Facebook and had to share. I want to plaster it on every fundie website on the internet.

<>

Who is Cory Booker? Some kind of athlete?

Mayor of Newark, N.J. (and candidate for senator). He once rescued a neighbour from a fire, and recently saved an abandoned dog (seriously--it was on the NYC news). Very outspoken, very strong advocate for Newark, a city with an unfortunate reputation.

I love that quote and Cory Booker. I watched some of the coverage on him during his food stamp experiment.

YES. Why can't more people take this into consideration? So many people ignore the big picture while getting caught in the minutiae of it all. Imagine how this world would look if every Christian followed the social justice side of Jesus' message!

Who is Cory Booker? Some kind of athlete?

heh. he does look like an athlete in that picture. Dude is AWESOME. and looking fiiiiiiiine.

Dude is setting himself up to run for president. I like the quote, but I liked a lot of what Senator Obama had to say too.

Mayor of Newark, N.J. (and candidate for senator). He once rescued a neighbour from a fire, and recently saved an abandoned dog (seriously--it was on the NYC news). Very outspoken, very strong advocate for Newark, a city with an unfortunate reputation.

He's up to two rescued dogs now. People have tweeted him about dogs in trouble and he personally goes to the dog and saves it.

It's not so much what he says as what he does, and what he does is amazing.

And yes, the man is delicious!

He's up to two rescued dogs now. People have tweeted him about dogs in trouble and he personally goes to the dog and saves it.

It's not so much what he says as what he does, and what he does is amazing.

And yes, the man is delicious!

FJ Saint of Non-Idiotic Politicians?

Sarah Palin could be the Saint of Idiotic Politicians :lol: :D

When I read that about the dogs, I got the Mighty Mouse theme stuck in my head :lol:

Love the statement. The morr I hear about him I like him more & more. Btw what was the food stamp expiement?

Love the statement. The morr I hear about him I like him more & more. Btw what was the food stamp expiement?

I think they are referring to when he lived for a week on $33.00 to help him understand the plight of Americans who struggle to live on food stamps

Archived