IGNORED

Kidist is not "negroid", McD's/WalMart good (!!)

super skeptic

Kidist is the gift that keeps on giving. It seems like her new site 'Reclaiming Beauty' has replaced the old Camera Lucida blog. It's exactly the same content and weird rants under a different banner. I find her philosophical posts of support for McDonald's and WalMart quite funny. The rest is the same: swimsuits bad, Asians still evil, etc etc.

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca

Could somebody remind me of her age? She seems to live the lifestyle of a student but looks to be much older and must be much older, too.

ETA: It tells something that even the readers of the Stinking Lousewife think her nonsensical and catty (comment-section):

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2013/06/jessica-again/#more-56316

I must stop visiting her site. It never fails to fill me with rage.

You know what is just sadder than sad? A black woman trying to convince a group of racist, white people that she's not really black at all!

Honey, TH's neonazi readership does not care about the Amhara or the structure of your cheekbones. You are darker than a sheet of paper, you can trace lineage to a continent other than Western Europe, therefore you're a n***er to them. And you always will be, no matter how you grovel.

When the Thinking Housewife's fans are confused by your leaps of logic and pointless jabs at someone's Asian background/muscular arms/other nonsense, it's time to take a long look at yourself because you are officially too crazy for the crazies.

you know kidist is crazy when even stinking louswwife sheeple/sockpuppets are telling she's gone off the deep end. Here kidist is ranting about a swimsuit designer who makes cute quasi modest suits and Kidist attacks her for being an evil asian in a mixed marriage. Bonus points to whoever points out that kidists asians are evilbut wal mart is good even that probably ninety percent of walmart's merchandise is made nin east or south asia thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2013/06/more-on-jessica-rey/

Could somebody remind me of her age? She seems to live the lifestyle of a student but looks to be much older and must be much older, too.

ETA: It tells something that even the readers of the Stinking Lousewife think her nonsensical and catty (comment-section):

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2013/06/jessica-again/#more-56316

I think she's somewhere in her late forties. She posted a photo of herself, at age 6 or 7, greeting Emperor Haile Selassie. Since the Emperor was deposed in 1975 and the photo was taken a year or two before that, I would estimate her to be around 46 to 48.

I haven't read Kidist in awhile. But it looks like nothing has changed. She will always hate on Asians.

Kidistt manages to be infuriating and dull at once. Her posts are extremely repetitive. Her ideas on fashion and beauty outdated. These days, tone arms are going to be perceived as attractive both for men and women. Jessica Rey's outfit isn't frumpy, on the other hand those Walmart clothes are.

She needs to get a life, instead of whining on Asians and trying to get into white supremacists' secret treehouse.

Yes, her ideas are so outdated! I find it hilarious that her blog, which is all about beauty, is horribly designed with a few clip-art flowers and an Eiffel tower. The fact that she probably thinks it looks beautiful just like that is hilarious.

I feel like her tastes got stuck in the stage of an 8 year old who is going through a frilly slash Lisa Frank phase.

She has posted a "refutation" of the criticism she received over at SL:

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/2013/06/more-on-jessica-rey-modern-21st-century.html

You get toned arms by doing things which make your arms toned, FFS. Every time I've done a manual job my arms have been more toned (and faster toned) than if I'd been working out at the gym.

Most women throughout history have done manual work. They would have had strong, muscly arms. You do if you have to lift and carry and pick up and put down over and over in a day. It would have been seen as a sign of a woman who could be a good partner and a sharer in your struggles. It's not "unfeminine" and "devitalising your man" or any such nonsense.

She has posted a "refutation" of the criticism she received over at SL:

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/2013/06/more-on-jessica-rey-modern-21st-century.html

What's this? A disagreement between the Stinking Lousewife and Kidist?

2x06-The-Fight-Animated-gif-the-office-8680316-325-188.gif

Archived