IGNORED

Attn ladies! You can get married tomorrow if you want to

snuggles911

Ladies, it's time to stop complaining that you can't find a boyfriend or get laid. According to posters on dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-a-masculine-imperative-would-look-like you are just being too picky.

Per a poster named Deti: male companionship is available to the average woman if she wants it, literally ON DEMAND. For men, female companionship must be begged, eked out, worked for, or purchased.

An average woman can get consistent offers of commitment and whatever else she wants from men. It’s just that the men making the offers are not the ones she wants.

LC was talking about all the guys in college just wanting to hookup. So you read into it that she wanted a boyfriend. If we accept that as true, then LC wanted a man on HER terms and to HER liking with the characteristics meeting HER criteria. No thought of what the man wants, no thought of his desires, wants, or needs.

The most exciting news is that you can get married tomorrow, if you're decent looking.

Deti: Every single woman in this entire God-forsaken country over the age of 25 who wants a husband COULD GET ONE TOMORROW. All she has to do is lower her standards and improve her physical appearance. There are a couple of beta men out there who will WIFE YOU UP TOMORROW. It doesn’t matter if you’re a virgin or have had 100 men turn you out ON CAMERA. You can find a man willing to marry you.

Of course, if you marry a fine gentleman like Deti, you'd better be ready to put out.

Deti: The only moral way to address the imperative is to marry. So what he bargains for is unlimited access to sex with one woman who he wants to be as attractive as possible. Regular sex at reasonable intervals is the only reason men marry. If a wife said to her husband before marriage that she wouldn’t guarantee sex, he would not marry her.

Of course some men may prefer a harem:

Anonymous Reader says: The male equivalent to this is the harem.A collection of fertile women, who are kept under total control by a man, thereby guaranteeing his sole sexual access to them & thus ensuring all children they bear are his (at least in theory). The unstated premises include a very high level of control of resources on the part of this man, in order that he can provide for the women, their offspring, and the security arrangements a harem requires. The harem can provide many, many sons to a man in a single generation, which in turn provides him with an army of sorts, or the core of a much larger army, provided all the sons are loyal to him. His genetic line is assured of continuity even if one or more women fail to conceive, fail to bear sons, etc.

I'd advise any single woman or anyone with a daughter or single woman friend to visit this blog. It's a horrifying, eye-opening look at some of the losers lurking about.

I'd have to see how Mr. Dysfundamental would feel about a brother-husband first...

Someone tell Sarah Maxwell . . .

I almost choked on my popcorn, but enjoyed it. Poor Sarah. I want her to get a husband.

Well, damn. I am so tired of hearing that I can get male companionship anytime I want, much less sex. I can't give it away!

Seriously, I must really be unattractive. :geek:

A pastor once told me that before you hit married, you should ask yourself, "if I can never have sex with her for the rest of my life, would I still marry her?" if the answer isn't yes, you probably shouldn't get married. I believe he was on to something...

Anonymous Reader says: The male equivalent to this is the harem.A collection of fertile women, who are kept under total control by a man, thereby guaranteeing his sole sexual access to them & thus ensuring all children they bear are his (at least in theory). The unstated premises include a very high level of control of resources on the part of this man, in order that he can provide for the women, their offspring, and the security arrangements a harem requires. The harem can provide many, many sons to a man in a single generation, which in turn provides him with an army of sorts, or the core of a much larger army, provided all the sons are loyal to him. His genetic line is assured of continuity even if one or more women fail to conceive, fail to bear sons, etc.

Why would someone who was intensely controlling of resources, who had a massive number of sons, even begin to assume that all his sons would be loyal to him? That they wouldn't destroy each other jockeying for position and favor, or that they wouldn't unite against him as sometimes people do when faced with tyrannical leadership? Anonymous Reader clearly hasn't seen A Lion in Winter, or read any history. Maintaining absolute control over a large number of people is actually very difficult, unless you successfully convince them to police themselves.

Of course it's because I'm being too picky. If I werent picky, I could have settled a long time ago. But I'd rather end up single forever than settle for something less than I think I deserve.

A pastor once told me that before you hit married, you should ask yourself, "if I can never have sex with her for the rest of my life, would I still marry her?" if the answer isn't yes, you probably shouldn't get married. I believe he was on to something...

I'm unconvinced.

Why would someone who was intensely controlling of resources, who had a massive number of sons, even begin to assume that all his sons would be loyal to him? That they wouldn't destroy each other jockeying for position and favor, or that they wouldn't unite against him as sometimes people do when faced with tyrannical leadership? Anonymous Reader clearly hasn't seen A Lion in Winter, or read any history. Maintaining absolute control over a large number of people is actually very difficult, unless you successfully convince them to police themselves.

Funny you mention that (well okay, not funny at all. Horrible instead!).

Actually it was quite common in the early periods of the Ottoman Empire, which with its Sultanat and impressive large Harems formed our (unfortunately often) romanticised view of how this "many wifes =many sons" thing, that the choosen heir of the throne MURDERED ALL HIS BROTHERS (or at least imprisoned them) to make sure they wouldn´t become a threat to his power.

Also, everywhere in the world where a Harem system was practised, the court life was quite an unpleasant thing for all the males who were not royal family:

Usually, the poor chaps got castrated! :character-jason:

Funny you mention that (well okay, not funny at all. Horrible instead!).

Actually it was quite common in the early periods of the Ottoman Empire, which with its Sultanat and impressive large Harems formed our (unfortunately often) romanticised view of how this "many wifes =many sons" thing, that the choosen heir of the throne MURDERED ALL HIS BROTHERS (or at least imprisoned them) to make sure they wouldn´t become a threat to his power.

Also, everywhere in the world where a Harem system was practised, the court life was quite an unpleasant thing for all the males who were not royal family:

Usually, the poor chaps got castrated! :character-jason:

To me, that seems like a totally logical outcome of intensely centralized power. If you grow up in a dictatorial family, you don't have a model of how to play nicely with others. And you have a lot of built-up resentment. It would be very easy to think that the one thing that would solve all your problems is becoming the dictator yourself.

Yeah, maybe I could get married (or at least engaged) tomorrow, but sometimes being single is the better option. Just like how I could probably have sex with a stranger tonight if I just went to any bar, that doesn't mean it's someone I would want to have sex with. Given the choice between being single and marrying or having sex with a terrible person, I'll choose singleness every time. I hate this framing that being single is the worst possible fate for a woman so we should settle for any douce that happens by.

Sorry to be vulgar, but Deti, if you want a cum receptacle who will provide sex on demand, a blow-up doll is probably much cheaper and more likely available than finding a woman to marry given your priorities.

I appreciate how he supposes it's a problem with ALL WOMEN that he can't find someone to date or marry, not a problem with himself and his heinous opinions about women. Of course most women want to have a relationship that constitutes being more than a sex toy. Not that this would ever occur to the guy, who, being male, must be entitled to access to women. No, ladies just want that ring on their finger, while he just wants unlimited sex on demand! So the solution is that hot ladies who can't find a guy to "wife them up" make themselves a bit more attractive by getting in shape and grooming themselves (because he has priorities!) and then agree to marry him, like, tomorrow. Then they will have the privilege of being this "beta-male's" wife. So enticing!

Sorry to be vulgar, but Deti, if you want a cum receptacle who will provide sex on demand, a blow-up doll is probably much cheaper and more likely available than finding a woman to marry given your priorities.

I appreciate how he supposes it's a problem with ALL WOMEN that he can't find someone to date or marry, not a problem with himself and his heinous opinions about women. Of course most women want to have a relationship that constitutes being more than a sex toy. Not that this would ever occur to the guy, who, being male, must be entitled to access to women. No, ladies just want that ring on their finger, while he just wants unlimited sex on demand! So the solution is that hot ladies who can't find a guy to "wife them up" make themselves a bit more attractive by getting in shape and grooming themselves (because he has priorities!) and then agree to marry him, like, tomorrow. Then they will have the privilege of being this "beta-male's" wife. So enticing!

Also, he doesn't seem very willing to lower his standards and settle for an imperfect wife. Hypocrite much?

These misogynists never think of themselves as the problem. It's always the women who has too high standards. The women who must be sluts. The women who never want to settle for the "nice" guy. Never is there a word about what they could do to improve their chances, what responsibilities these men have towards finding a nice girl. I think the more you try to blame others for your problem, the more likely that you're the problem.

Excellent, I'm single with an empty uterus, and no plans tomorrow.... oh wait, I have a brain and standards. Darn.

Regular sex at reasonable intervals is the only reason men marry. If a wife said to her husband before marriage that she wouldn’t guarantee sex, he would not marry her.

Most of the men I know would probably tell Deti that if he can't get regular sex at reasonable intervals without a wedding, he has a big capital "L" for loser on his forehead. He better go back and rework this thesis. With so many men getting regular sex at reasonable intervals without marrying, there is prolly a little more complexity as to why men get married. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Eh, what do I know? I'm just a used car.

These misogynists never think of themselves as the problem. It's always the women who has too high standards. The women who must be sluts. The women who never want to settle for the "nice" guy. Never is there a word about what they could do to improve their chances, what responsibilities these men have towards finding a nice girl. I think the more you try to blame others for your problem, the more likely that you're the problem.

Yes, he could probably get laid/married tomorrow if he'd improve his looks, get a better job and lower his standards.

By the time one of my friends was prepping for his 4th wedding, he acknowledged that from what he could tell, the only common denominator in his failed marriages was him.

Archived