IGNORED

Sherry's gone?

alikat

I just realised that all of Sherry Rovirosa's (blonde, obsessed with anything frothy and pink) blog posts have disappeared! I wonder what happened?

bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.com.au/

Edited for riffles

[Edited by hoipolloi to remove direct link]

Maybe she realized how...um...utterly bizarre and over the top that last "men need SEX!!!!!" post was and just decided to scrub it all? :think:

Her Pinterest page is still up (which I know because I admit I've re-pinned some of her stuff onto my own Shabby Chic board).

I hope she is all right. Wasn't she having some sort of rough time? Her husband closed his church, didn't he? Or am I thinking of someone else? Are her children's blogs still active?

There was something weird going on with her husband's church. I can't remember the name of her daughter's blog.

I hope she is all right. Wasn't she having some sort of rough time? Her husband closed his church, didn't he? Or am I thinking of someone else? Are her children's blogs still active?

Her daughter's blog is still up (Alexandra-thevalueofone.blogspot.com), but hasn't been updated for months.

Since some of Sherry's basic information is still there, maybe she'll be back after sanitizing doing a little spring cleaning of its content. Maybe different shades of pink!

The daughter had another blog that she was updating more often. Frills and lace? Something like that.

Found it!

oftrimsandfrillsandfurbelows.blogspot.com/

No info on her family. She is a Doctor Who fan, I'm surprised.

Archived