IGNORED

What happened to Kendal? - MERGE

Kitty

The one from Father Knows Best who beats the shit out of her kids every day? I was just thinking about her today, but then I remembered that I can't see her blog anymore since she took it down.

I'll probably get really pissed off reading any other drivel she pukes up onto the interwebs, but I was just curious. I haven't been following any fundies recently, way too much shit going on.

I don't know the exact details - but she wrote a post about how she doesn't have her kids wear bicycle helmets when biking. Got lots of negative blow back and wrote a follow up post about how her husband had changed his mind and now her kids had bicycle helmets. Then...gone. She probably realized that writing stuff about how she did not follow the law on bike helmets was not going to help her with her adoption or may be the husband pulled the plug. I did not think she was a flouncer but there you go.

I don't know the exact details - but she wrote a post about how she doesn't have her kids wear bicycle helmets when biking. Got lots of negative blow back and wrote a follow up post about how her husband had changed his mind and now her kids had bicycle helmets. Then...gone. She probably realized that writing stuff about how she did not follow the law on bike helmets was not going to help her with her adoption or may be the husband pulled the plug. I did not think she was a flouncer but there you go.

Yeah, I remember all of that, I was around for it (Back in February, right?)

I just wanted to know if anyone's seen or heard from her since.

The one from Father Knows Best who beats the shit out of her kids every day? I was just thinking about her today, but then I remembered that I can't see her blog anymore since she took it down.

I'll probably get really pissed off reading any other drivel she pukes up onto the interwebs, but I was just curious. I haven't been following any fundies recently, way too much shit going on.

Only her usual devotional quotes and citations on her FB page, not an original thought of her own.

/kendal.rich?fref=ts

Sorry dianapavelovna.

Her "Dear Moms, Jesus Wants You to Chill Out" post was deliciously ironic. I thought she'd finally figured out that she should probably chill the fuck out when it comes to her kids.

Until I clicked the link and it's all about not getting into the mommy wars, and offers no real advice other than "love Jesus more!!1" siiiiiiiigh. Of course Kendal thinks she's the perfect parent.

Thanks for the link, though!

At least when she had a blog her horrific views and parenting was accountable. Well accountable to an extent if you take on board that public blogs are snarkable and well.... public. Now I actually fear what she is doing in the name of her particular brand of 'biblical parenting.'

Those children :( Kendal killed Christmas remember because her husband told her so. They should not be allowed to adopt. FULL STOP.

Yes I believe that is why the blog went down. It is certainly some control issue. Either husband control or controlling the damage to pursue the adoption.

At least when she had a blog her horrific views and parenting was accountable. Well accountable to an extent if you take on board that public blogs are snarkable and well.... public. Now I actually fear what she is doing in the name of her particular brand of 'biblical parenting.'

Those children :( Kendal killed Christmas remember because her husband told her so. They should not be allowed to adopt. FULL STOP.

Yes I believe that is why the blog went down. It is certainly some control issue. Either husband control or controlling the damage to pursue the adoption.

Probably damage control for the adoption. I actually don't know much about Kendal's husband, is he really that controlling? I didn't think so, but maybe I'm wrong. A lot of fundie housewives post crap about wifely submission but for some of them that's pretty much it, and their husbands don't seem all that bad (to them, I mean, they're still massive douchewads to everyone else).

Probably damage control for the adoption. I actually don't know much about Kendal's husband, is he really that controlling? I didn't think so, but maybe I'm wrong. A lot of fundie housewives post crap about wifely submission but for some of them that's pretty much it, and their husbands don't seem all that bad (to them, I mean, they're still massive douchewads to everyone else).

There's been several things - the all day beating, taking away Christmas, turning those girls into maids - that Kendal originally said she came up with, but when criticized for it suddenly her story was that it was all hubby's idea. Who knows which story is true.

Has this been mentioned before? I just tried to go there and it says Error 404. The blog appears to be gone? Anyone know what happened? Too much flack about not wearing bike helmets?

They were thinking about adoption and feared their parenting technique of flogging might deny them a heathen child to save.

Archived