IGNORED

My seeds are sprouting!

Conuly

Even the tomatoes and/or peppers, which I'd given up on. Maybe I should label these things next year.

Is it weird that this is the most exciting part of gardening for me, the sprouting part? It's just vaguely magical.

Even the tomatoes and/or peppers, which I'd given up on. Maybe I should label these things next year.

Is it weird that this is the most exciting part of gardening for me, the sprouting part? It's just vaguely magical.

Me too. I love leaving what looks like dirt, and coming home to seedlings.

I also like how plants turn to face the sun. When I was a kid I would sit there and swear that i could SEE it turning. But I never could.

• 2 weeks later...

May they yield abundantly for you this year. :D

Every thing is growing! And I still have over a foot of snow in the yard! I'm running out of space and I have plants that are ready to leave the starter cups... I don't want to spend more money on soil . So stressful.

• 2 weeks later...

My plants die once I take them out of the starter cups and put them in a bigger pot.

My plants die once I take them out of the starter cups and put them in a bigger pot.

What are you using for starter cups? What kind of potting mix are you putting in the bigger pot? What kind of plants, how deep? Did you change where they are in the house?

Archived