IGNORED

Fundie Church website

Black Aliss

Admin note: This website may be a trigger for people with migraines or people who have epilepsy. It has a lot of quickly flashing lights.

This website will make your eyes and ears bleed and probably also make Tim Berners-Lee weep.

evangelcathedral.net/

Don't skip the intro, but don't stop there, either, because it gets even better.

Sorry, I only lasted about 40 seconds. I am migraine prone.

Holy cats. That was awful.

Looks like they are trying to get gamers and metalheads to come to Jeezus!

Holy strobe lights. :shock:

I know exactly where this church is; I pass very close by it every time I drive to Pennsylvania to visit family. Oddly enough, I'm not even remotely tempted to stop in, even though I do all my traveling to and from on Sundays (the traffic is horrific any other day of the week).

I've seen this one before, and it still makes me motion sick! Ugh. Where's my Dramamine?

It gives me the feeling that I might need Dramamine to even make it part way through the service--so, noooo thank you.

Uck, I get migraines too, and that made me need an Imitrex and some Phenergen for the nausea. I guess the church is not trying to attract those prone to migraines, motion sickness, or seizures.

That intro looks like something that should be projected on the side of a mountain to the music of Pink Floyd.

For crying out loud, but this on a spoiler for the migraine and balance challenged! I now have a migraine, dizzy, nauseous, and my cat who was resting on my lap was rudely awakened, had a hissy fit, and now, I can't find him.

For crying out loud, but this on a spoiler for the migraine and balance challenged! I now have a migraine, dizzy, nauseous, and my cat who was resting on my lap was rudely awakened, had a hissy fit, and now, I can't find him.

I clicked on that website this morning before I left for work. It really set my schnauzer off. He would NOT quit barking until I turned it off. And honestly, he's not at all like that ordinarily.

Uck, I get migraines too, and that made me need an Imitrex and some Phenergen for the nausea. I guess the church is not trying to attract those prone to migraines, motion sickness, or seizures.

That intro looks like something that should be projected on the side of a mountain to the music of Pink Floyd.

I agree, as I'm also one who is prone to migraines, and had to stop before it triggered one for me.

It reminds of Destroy them with Lazers by Knife Party one of my favorite EDM groups but this song is much more entertaining lol

haha I didn't read any of the posts, but someone reported that it needed a warning so like a dumb ass I decided I should look at it just to make sure (rather than reading the posts I guess).

Yeah my day is shot now....that was horrible! I put a warning up :)

I am sure the OP didn't mean any harm and I think it would mostly just be amusing if you weren't prone to migraines, nausea or motion sickness, etc.

I'm still seeing spots and it's been a good 5 minutes and I can already feel the migraine.

Archived