IGNORED

One of the new American Idol contests reminds me of a Duggar

pikachu

Angela Miller made it into the top 20 with an original song - she's like a prepacked pop star ready to hit the radio. She looks a bit like Miley Cyrus and a bit like... Jessa? One of the J'Slave girls for sure.

Angela-Miller-wows-the-Judges-on-American-Idol-Season-12-New-York-Auditions.jpg

d5931c99e0bd04712490680d7770db6d.jpeg

To me she looks like Jinger with the hair and the smile in pic #2 and the eyes in pic #1.

Ha! Glad I'm not the only one that thought Duggar when she came on the show. She is definitely one of the favourites to watch this year.

I'm not a hair expert, but the top/sides of her hair cut look too heavy. It's like she's got a mushroom cap going on over long hair. She's got great hair, and needs a better hair cut.

I'm so over idol this season. Which is too bad because I used to love it. The problem is that Nikki Minaj's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Maybe I'll TiVo it and fast forward whenever she's talking. Mariah Carey is pretty irritating too, but Nikki just makes me want to shove pencils in my ears. Ouch! :cry:

Angela comes from a fundy Christian family her dad was born again in high school. I remember not really understanding what that was all about when it happened. He is now a minister and writes about mission trips to Africa and planting churches.

I'm so over idol this season. Which is too bad because I used to love it. The problem is that Nikki Minaj's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Maybe I'll TiVo it and fast forward whenever she's talking. Mariah Carey is pretty irritating too, but Nikki just makes me want to shove pencils in my ears. Ouch! :cry:

Because I had nothing better to do, I tuned in tonight for the first time in a couple years. Mariah is

:sleeping-sleep: :sleeping-sleep: :sleeping-sleep:

At least Nicki was interesting. Does she always hit on the female contestants? Idol is worn out and old, but I have to admit, I never thought I'd hear a judge tell a contestant, "I like your boobs!"

:lol:

Because I had nothing better to do, I tuned in tonight for the first time in a couple years. Mariah is

:sleeping-sleep: :sleeping-sleep: :sleeping-sleep:

At least Nicki was interesting. Does she always hit on the female contestants? Idol is worn out and old, but I have to admit, I never thought I'd hear a judge tell a contestant, "I like your boobs!"

:lol:

Nicki has hit on the male contestants before. I think was the first time she hit on the females. She is interesting and I like more as a judge than Mariah. I do think Nicki can be annoying at times.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw something that said that Nicki was 15 minutes late for the show this week and missed the first contestant's performance. Is that true? If so, that's unbelievable. Even perpetually-wasted Paula was there on time for every show.

It sounds like this show is more of a trainwreck than ever. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Angela Miller was eliminated.....actually i think she got ripped :cry:

What the hell are some people thinking. I hope she does well in her career after idol.

Archived