IGNORED

Mumford and Sons won a Grammy

Seven Severn

As the spouse said this morning, "It'll look really great next to their cotton gin."

ETA: He just came out and said, "Their next tour will be sponsored by sasparilla!" The jokes just write themselves, apparently. :lol:

I hate Mumford & Sons so intensely that I should probably seek therapy. I don't know what it is! I just hear one of their tunes and just, like, my entire brain lights up with HATERISM :P

It's kind of bothersome because they're pretty generic really and by no means should inspire such feelings, but they dooooo.

I hate them so much & I hate that other band with the name starting with L.

In fact I hate all of this nouveaux-overly sentimental-folk. Although I was born in 1984, I can say that folk music made after 1975 is rubbish (don't try to change my mind, it will not work) Because folk music is supposed to be acoustic & raw, not heavily produced like the aforementioned trash.

Well, I completely disagree about folk music made after 1975 necessarily being awful, BUT I SO AGREE WITH THIS:

In fact I hate all of this nouveaux-overly sentimental-folk.

Right? It's fucking gross. It's... lurid. Get your OTT fake emoting off of me.

I honestly haven't heard Babel yet, but I loved Sigh No More. The Cave is definitely my favorite M&S song (yeah, the big single, I'm so predictible, lol). I dig the folksy/bluegrass feel to their music. Is Babel a really inferior album?

Archived