IGNORED

Facebook. For nutjobs.

Sola

*Drum roll*

Brought directly to you, by your favourite nutjobs, a new Facebook clone!

Don't like the ebil librool social network? Tired of the 'Obummer' infiltrated pages? Want to talk with fellow god fearing, right wing, gun owning and toting Christians from good ol' U. S. Of A?

You need teapartycommunity.com/

That's right folks! Now you too can inhabit your own little, right wing, world within cyberspace!

What's not to love! :lol:

I hope Mark Zuckerberg sues them for everything they've got.

I guess I just don't get the point. Why not just use Facebook and only friend people you like. You know - your friends. If their opinions bug you, put them on ignore.

This is too much like Schlaffly's Conservapedia.

They're really close to the line on that one. The layout is almost identical to facebook. Is that really a team of lawyers they want to poke with sticks?

I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. DISCLAIMER: Tea Party Community is not associated or affiliated with Facebook© or Facebook.com.
LOL that's so cute! Seriously, where are the lawyers? I want to see the cries of persecution!

Why are they called the Tea Party? (Sorry stupid British girl here who doesn't have a clue about American politics) It makes me think of Alice in Wonderland, which is awesome and they are obviously not.

Gawd, what is up with these people. Just defriend or hide posts from people you don't like it. Its not really that hard. Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to. These are the SOTDRT type...never mind charge on!

Are there really enough tea baggers to validate making an entire Facebook-esque community for it? That's a scary thought.

Why are they called the Tea Party? (Sorry stupid British girl here who doesn't have a clue about American politics) It makes me think of Alice in Wonderland, which is awesome and they are obviously not.

Not American either, but I'm pretty sure they see themselves as being like the Boston Tea Party's legacy (which I would link to but can't figure out how to). So protesting what they view as over taxation and not getting what they want out of it.

I doubt it will last long. I mean how fun is it preaching to the quire?

Don't be so sure. It's been up since November and has apparently 50,000 members already. Well 50,001. That 1 would be me, who has just joined and made a "The President is Awesome" fanpage...

Just waiting for it to be approved :lol:

Not American either, but I'm pretty sure they see themselves as being like the Boston Tea Party's legacy (which I would link to but can't figure out how to). So protesting what they view as over taxation and not getting what they want out of it.

TEA supposedly stands for Taxed Enough Already.

Ha! I'm in Australia, and I had to type a captcha thing to be let in. Apparently I'm in a region that has been "flagged".

Me too!

They started out calling themselves teabaggers. Apparently someone finally clued them in while people were laughing all the time so now it's Tea Party

From Urban Dictionary in case people aren't aware:

1. n. A man that dips his scrotum and testicles into the mouth of another person. (as if dipping a tea bag into hot water)

They started out calling themselves teabaggers. Apparently someone finally clued them in while people were laughing all the time so now it's Tea Party

From Urban Dictionary in case people aren't aware:

1. n. A man that dips his scrotum and testicles into the mouth of another person. (as if dipping a tea bag into hot water)

Once at the end of class after a discussion of the Tea Party movement, a professor of mine looked up tea bagger (because he wasn't aware of the term) on wikipedia on the classroom computer while the overhead projector was still on. :lol:

Archived