IGNORED

It's Peter Bradrick's Birthday!

WonderingInWA

Oh, boy, could we have some fun with this one...

I don't know how old he is, but he's got 5 kids and I'm pretty sure he's not even 30 yet. His FB profile photo shows him with a wide grin and his wife looks like she could really use a nap.

Anyone want to bombard him with birthday wishes? LOL. Let's rally!

Isn't he the one whose wife had 5 kids one right after the other, including one that was conceived shortly after the wife had a c-section with a hemorragy, or something? And she was dragged to Europe for no particular reason?

Isn't he the one whose wife had 5 kids one right after the other, including one that was conceived shortly after the wife had a c-section with a hemorragy, or something? And she was dragged to Europe for no particular reason?

Oh my G-d!! What a winner!!

Yes, she almost died.

I found my posts about Peter from the old Yuku boards

cshayden.blogspot.com/2006/09/wedding-of-peter-bradrick-kelly-brown.html

Here is a quote from the site about their wedding

young people from God-fearing, Christ-honoring, Kingdom-advancing families have come together and pledged to live as a representation of Christ's love for His bride, even as they raise up legions of children, we pray, for the glory of God. The Brown and Bradrick families have been at the forefront of reformation in the family, Christ-centered home education, and biblical New Testament churches. They have made tremendous sacrifices and faced adversity for their faithfulness, but this wedding was but one payoff for decades of fervent prayer and God-honoring family life.

http://friendlyatheist.co...-from-quiverfull-part-2/

This is some more information on them.

The fairytale marriage story for this generation of patriarchy daughters is that of the courtship and wedding of Brown’s daughter, Kelly, and Peter Bradrick, a former Vision Forum intern and son of homeschooling lecturers Michael and Susan Bradrick…

The merging of these two families through the marriage of their young children was featured on Web sites and blogs across the patriarchy community, capturing the moment of the couple’s first kiss at the altar, surrounded by scores of bridesmaids and groomsmen. Peter’s courtship of Kelly had begun, breathless accounts tell, with her father, whom he approached and had to win over long before he ever displayed his interest to Kelly. Peter wrote more than a dozen “position papers†for Scott Brown on everything from politics and theology to child training and marital roles for husband and wife, all backed by biblical arguments for what Peter expected from his future wife.

…

“I never told her ‘I love you,’ and I never told her she was beautiful,†explains Peter, “two things that I thought would insert an emotional flutter, an emotional element. I wanted to withhold before I made a commitment.

â€

I'm quoting myself from yuku but I'm too lazy to write this again. LOL

Kelly was walking with Peter and another man. They came to a fence. Because she didn't want to flash Peter her leg, she rolled under the fence. This display of modesty made Peter's heart flutter in a appropriate manner. What I want to know is why a couple of men who bragg about how manly that they are, wouldn't simply pick her up and lift her over that fence? Or couldn't she ask them to turn their heads? Or why didn't they go to the gate because they knew that they had a dress wearing, modest loving female with them?

And right, Peter only shows 3 of the 5 kids on his FB page. The oldest 3 boys are shown, then they had a girl (and we all know those don't count, so why photograph them?), and then they have another son and I can't remember how old he is, maybe almost a year? Kelly is a baby-makin' machine. She has aged so much in the 6 years they've been married -- I believe they married in August of 2006.

FWIW, it's been stated on pretty good authority that Kelly wasn't dragged to Europe, she wouldn't consider missing the trip and insisted on going along.

She's pretty but she's not bright, is my guess. Full of the Kool-aid, and still proud of her status as princess (however tattered the tiara might be by now) of the Dominionist world.

FWIW, it's been stated on pretty good authority that Kelly wasn't dragged to Europe, she wouldn't consider missing the trip and insisted on going along.

She's pretty but she's not bright, is my guess. Full of the Kool-aid, and still proud of her status as princess (however tattered the tiara might be by now) of the Dominionist world.

Yep, it was a big Vision Forum hootenanny to Europe and she wasn't going to let the fact that she'd just had a baby a week prior to the trip stop her from going! Smart move, Kelly! Oh, wait, NOT smart! But she doesn't need to be smart because that's what her husband is for. She just needs to be fertile and keep the house clean by keeping the kids outdoors most of the time.

I wish I could remember how old that baby was that they dragged to Europe. I think it was Geneva Convention and IIRC she really was only 1-2 weeks old.

I think my last post got eaten. Anyhoo, here's my crappy birthday smiley to Sippy:

:orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake:

Hopefully there won't be any birfday fellowshippin' tonight, followed by a new blessing in 9 months (if Kelly isn't already pregnant). Let's face it, the fewer children there are in the world with that turd as their father, the better.

I think my last post got eaten. Anyhoo, here's my crappy birthday smiley to Sippy:

:orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake: :orcs-buttshake:

Hopefully there won't be any birfday fellowshippin' tonight, followed by a new blessing in 9 months (if Kelly isn't already pregnant). Let's face it, the fewer children there are in the world with that turd as their father, the better.

Oh, she's gotta already be pregnant, right? I'm trying to remember when the latest blessing was born -- I'm thinking it was May/June 2012. She probably got her fertility back soon thereafter if she wasn't nursing. And who has time to nurse a 5th child????

The merging of these two families through the marriage of their young children was featured on Web sites and blogs across the patriarchy community, capturing the moment of the couple’s first kiss at the altar, surrounded by scores of bridesmaids and groomsmen. Peter’s courtship of Kelly had begun, breathless accounts tell, with her father, whom he approached and had to win over long before he ever displayed his interest to Kelly. Peter wrote more than a dozen “position papers†for Scott Brown on everything from politics and theology to child training and marital roles for husband and wife, all backed by biblical arguments for what Peter expected from his future wife.

Sounds like Sheldon Cooper's "Roommate Agreement." I wonder if he whips out those "position papers" every time Kelly strays from the party line.

Section 9, paragraph C: The wife "Kelly" is not permitted to giggle when her husband "Peter" adopts a wide stance. She will, in fact, continually praise and worship his manliness. Failure to do so will result in loss of privileges and extra time in the prayer closet.

:chores-laundry: :chores-vacuum: :chores-mop:

Sounds like Sheldon Cooper's "Roommate Agreement." I wonder if he whips out those "position papers" every time Kelly strays from the party line.

Section 9, paragraph C: The wife "Kelly" is not permitted to giggle when her husband "Peter" adopts a wide stance. She will, in fact, continually praise and worship his manliness. Failure to do so will result in loss of privileges and extra time in the prayer closet.

:chores-laundry: :chores-vacuum: :chores-mop:

Love the Big Bang comparison, its my favorite show, since u said something about an agreement, I always wonder if a Fundie man would do that w/ a spouse (agreement I mean).

...His FB profile photo shows him with a wide grin and his wife looks like she could really use a nap.

Probably because she is pregnant again. *groan* Actually, I'm always a little relieved to see pictures of Kelly so I know she's still alive and didn't die in childbirth. And you think he could put up a cover photo that shows all 5 of his kids (including his daughter!!), not just the three oldest boys.

However, I see that Kelly's cover photo includes the first four children and even features little Geneva Convention in a spaghetti strap dress. How defrauding! :shock: What if she wants to wear that when she grows up?! :lol:

Yep, it was a big Vision Forum hootenanny to Europe and she wasn't going to let the fact that she'd just had a baby a week prior to the trip stop her from going! Smart move, Kelly! Oh, wait, NOT smart! But she doesn't need to be smart because that's what her husband is for. She just needs to be fertile and keep the house clean by keeping the kids outdoors most of the time.

I wish I could remember how old that baby was that they dragged to Europe. I think it was Geneva Convention and IIRC she really was only 1-2 weeks old.

I still think they had to have lied about the baby's age to get on the plane...but also...I don't know how they got her a passport so quick. Maybe they went to DC?

eta: I type like a monkey as usual

I wondered about that too -- the passport. I really think she was 1 or 2 weeks old -- how do you get a passport that fast? Well, I guess if you go directly to the passport offices and take a number and wait and wait and wait, right?

Does Peter have a blog? If so, what is it?

Thanks.

I don't think so, which is really too bad. That would be so much fun! I think he's too busy saving the world with his Bradrick! business.

I wonder if they responded to the hostage crisis in Alabama?

I wondered about that too -- the passport. I really think she was 1 or 2 weeks old -- how do you get a passport that fast? Well, I guess if you go directly to the passport offices and take a number and wait and wait and wait, right?

You can get one directly that way...but a transcontinental flight with a flight with a baby that young is usually a no-no.

You can get one directly that way...but a transcontinental flight with a flight with a baby that young is usually a no-no.

Really? I mean, I would never ever have flown with my kids that young, but the airlines can actually disallow it?

Really? I mean, I would never ever have flown with my kids that young, but the airlines can actually disallow it?

I've never heard of an airline not allowing infants to fly, unless they are obviously sick/throwing up/etc. But since I was curious I checked American Airlines website and it states "infants are accepted two days after delivery, however, at least seven days is recommended." I think it was at least a week since Geneva Convention's birth before they left. Still, I would NEVER travel with a baby that young, most doctors recommend waiting 6 weeks before traveling, and it was super dumb to go overseas with a less than two-week old baby. Also, it's possible that they went through a congressmember's office to get the passport for Geneva Convention but it's hard to know.

I've never heard of an airline not allowing infants to fly, unless they are obviously sick/throwing up/etc. But since I was curious I checked American Airlines website and it states "infants are accepted two days after delivery, however, at least seven days is recommended." I think it was at least a week since Geneva Convention's birth before they left. Still, I would NEVER travel with a baby that young, most doctors recommend waiting 6 weeks before traveling, and it was super dumb to go overseas with a less than two-week old baby. Also, it's possible that they went through a congressmember's office to get the passport for Geneva Convention but it's hard to know.

I just checked, delta requires a dr note.

Archived