IGNORED

Georgia FJers-Kirk Cameron coming to Carrollton

xReems

According to Times-Georgian, Kirk Cameron will be at Carrollton High School on February 10th at 4pm, to talk about Biblical principles of marriage.

If anyone lives in that area, someone should go and please ask some snark worthy questions for us! I would go but I'll be out of town that day, otherwise I would go since it's just 1.5 hours away from me!

http://www.times-georgian.com/view/full ... ory_offset

Not breaking the link since it's an online article.

Someone ask him for a demonstration of the fraility of the evolutionists' dogma by using a banana.

I'm a little leery of public schools being used to house religious events, even if it is after school hours. Hopefully the school isn't donating the use of the space and they're at least making some money off the religious nuts.

I'm a little leery of public schools being used to house religious events, even if it is after school hours. Hopefully the school isn't donating the use of the space and they're at least making some money off the religious nuts.

Yeah, so am I. It scares me to think that the school might even be sponsoring the event. I know that the public high school that my kids attended in SC would occasionally have anti-drug speakers who real goal was to preach the gospel. If it is sponsored by the school or the school isn't charging a rental fee, I hope the ACLU and Americans United for the Separation of Church and State is all over their ass.

ETA: It does appear to be sponsored by a church. It still isn't good that it's at a school. Also, it's too bad that Carrollton is not closer. It's clear on the other side of Atlanta so it's more than 3 hours away.

I have some bible-thumping asshat relatives in Carrollton. Kirk Cameron will fit right in.

If he's a racist, he'll really fit in with them.

Archived