IGNORED

Fundie girl crying over 'Judas' by Lady Gaga

dormouse

I'm sure most people here have seen this video, as it has kinda gone viral, but it is related to the forum's topic so I'm posting it anyway... crazy fundie teenage girl so scared by Lady Gaga's song 'Judas' that it makes her cry:

http://youtu.be/gNGExNhLYD4

I am calling Poe on this. She says that she "needs to go to confession" and no self respecting Fundie girl would say that. Judas as another name for Jesus? hmmmm never heard that one before.

ok, maybe not fundie since she goes to confession, probably a hardcore catholic... but still deserving to be on this forum

Only thing I could think of when she said the song lyrics were about having sex with Jesus, was the Type O Negative song "Christian Woman" lol

My Poe-dar was going off like crazy. Nice to see it was validated, with that Twitter link up there.

OK, so this one is just a joke, but there are apparently plenty of people who are serious about it. I always remind myself to not read the comments at youtube, but sometimes I do anyway. There are so many comments over there about how the song is evil and how Lady Gaga is so horrible. Can all of these comments be joking? Sometimes I hope so because otherwise it means that so many people don't understand a freaking metaphor. On the other hand, fundies don't deal well with metaphor, since TSOTDRT only allows books that are filled with heavy-handed moralizing, and they also can't figure out that metaphor exists in the Bible. I'm sure actual fundies wouldn't be on youtube at all, but maybe there are some really stupid fundie-lite commenters who think that Lady Gaga actually worships Judas or something.

The girl in the video is obviously a troll. Since when are Judas and Jesus the same person? She obviously doesn't read the Bible, or at least, she's reading a version of the Bible that I've never heard of. Judas BETRAYED Jesus. They are not the same person. Obviously her little pea brain can't comprehend this. I call BS on her video. BTW, I love the song "Judas"- can't get it out of my head.

Is Jesus the one on the bike that LG is sitting on? Cuz he's very easy on the eyes. LG's video has a very "Romeo + Juliet" feel to it, which I like. And my god, those fingernails didn't tickle the guy's feet she was washing? He's got feet of steel!

The girl in the video is obviously a troll. Since when are Judas and Jesus the same person? She obviously doesn't read the Bible, or at least, she's reading a version of the Bible that I've never heard of. Judas BETRAYED Jesus. They are not the same person. Obviously her little pea brain can't comprehend this. I call BS on her video. BTW, I love the song "Judas"- can't get it out of my head.

Did you even bother reading the rest of the thread before you posted this? It is a joke, she's not a fundie.

Is Jesus the one on the bike that LG is sitting on? Cuz he's very easy on the eyes. LG's video has a very "Romeo + Juliet" feel to it, which I like. And my god, those fingernails didn't tickle the guy's feet she was washing? He's got feet of steel!

The guy on the bike is Jesus, which is why he's wearing the crown of thorns. I agree that he's very easy on the eyes. It's weird because he's good-looking but not "Hollywood Hot", and yet I find him sort of mesmerizing. There's just something special about him. He also looks really familiar, like I've seen him something else. I really love the effect they did on his hair, with the gold braids on a black background.

The guy on the bike is Jesus, which is why he's wearing the crown of thorns. I agree that he's very easy on the eyes. It's weird because he's good-looking but not "Hollywood Hot", and yet I find him sort of mesmerizing. There's just something special about him. He also looks really familiar, like I've seen him something else. I really love the effect they did on his hair, with the gold braids on a black background.

I liked what they did with his cornrows, too. I thought maybe he was Jesus because of the thorn crown, but wasn't sure. I rather prefer the unconventional hotties. :geek:

Archived