I am happy that the Duggars don't believe that miscarriages are the fault of the mother, and basically an abortion. I believe there are some Latin American countries, where women can be punished for having a miscarriage, because they think it's actually an abortion caused by the mother.
8 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:
Clara Nollkamper sounds interesting... Is there a list of her Kids names and birthdates somewhere? And would it be safe to dive into that rabbit hole? 🧐 🐇
Clara married Robert in October 2006, she was 17 and pregnant. I believe he was 18.
- Landon Alan, born 3 April 2007, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
- Samuel Brayden, born 29 February 2009, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
- Liam Oliver, born 20 April 2010, it was an induction and he spent time in the NICU.
- Abigail Grace, born 7 February 2011, started as an induction but ended with a c-section, she spent weeks in the NICU.
- Noah Henry, born 30 November 2012, first full-term birth, home birth.
- Owen Thomas, born 16 December 2013
- Olivia Katherine, born 28 November 2014
- Finnian Mack, born 23 December 2015
- Amelia Louise, born 4 September 2017
- Theodore Ike, born 11 December 2018
- Elliot James, born 1 December 2019, diagnosed with intrauterine growth restriction
8 hours ago, willlurkforjillnanigans said:
On 6/4/2020 at 1:22 PM, Lucinda said:
This platform can be sued and those who post lies and slander me - I have won every time I sued - public records check it out
I just read here for fun and have never posted and can’t figure out how to quote this properly, but wow...you told people yesterday to check out the court records and when they did, you get aggravated and say it’s a legal matter that’s your concern and please remove it? First day on the internet?
I wonder if Lucinda Grace Pennington, biblical counselor extraordinaire, sobered up and forgot some of her previous drunk posting.
Weird dream tonight, I was on Ig for some reason and saw a post from Alyssa and John (Bates) that they have prayed about and decided with very grieving hearts that the fabric was closed due to Alyssa's health problem and if I remember correct also for financial reason 🤷♀️ I just hope this will be true soon
So we're going to watch Jana make masks? Almost as exciting as watching paint dry.