IGNORED

Pedophile protected by Greg Harris & Michael Bradrick

aubrietta

I just googled this guy as I have not heard of him until now... What did he do? He certainly has something weird going on, almost like gayface but probably something worse....

I wasn't around when this happened so someone who was may have more info, but he is a fundie who allegedly raped a young teenage boy when he was an older teen. Some members of Free Jinger contacted his then fiance (now wife) and informed her of these accusations. And he came to Free Jinger to defend himself. I don't know how that whole ordeal ended though.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just googled this guy as I have not heard of him until now... What did he do? He certainly has something weird going on, almost like gayface but probably something worse....

I can no longer find the public records of Brantley's case but he was accused of molesting a younger boy when he, himself was underage. It is impossible to tell if he was falsely accused or not partly because his lawyer/s managed to delay the case until it was dropped.

On the old Yuku board, we discussed him and the fact that he was engaged. I found the young lady's facebook page and sent her a link to the thread. That one contact was the entire extent of my association with her. Disharoon somehow managed to frighten someone enough to get threads closed down on the yuku board and we moved to a new forum. Several months later he came to the new board and threatened legal problems for anyone that contacted his new bride again. As I had not stalked her or done anything remotely threatening, I wasn't really frightened. Actually, it would have made him look foolish to have tried to take legal actions against someone for only contacting his finance once about his criminal record. That would have been a certain way to bring public attention to something he didn't want to be part of his life anymore.

I stand by the fact that the one contact with the now Mrs. Disharoon was the moral thing to do. Why it took him so long after I contacted his future wife to rattle his saber in our direction is a mystery. By coming back on the forum, he just brought new attention to himself.

I can no longer find the public records of Brantley's case but he was accused of molesting a younger boy when he, himself was underage. It is impossible to tell if he was falsely accused or not partly because his lawyer/s managed to delay the case until it was dropped.

On the old Yuku board, we discussed him and the fact that he was engaged. I found the young lady's facebook page and sent her a link to the thread. That one contact was the entire extent of my association with her. Disharoon somehow managed to frighten someone enough to get threads closed down on the yuku board and we moved to a new forum. Several months later he came to the new board and threatened legal problems for anyone that contacted his new bride again. As I had not stalked her or done anything remotely threatening, I wasn't really frightened. Actually, it would have made him look foolish to have tried to take legal actions against someone for only contacting his finance once about his criminal record. That would have been a certain way to bring public attention to something he didn't want to be part of his life anymore.

I stand by the fact that the one contact with the now Mrs. Disharoon was the moral thing to do. Why it took him so long after I contacted his future wife to rattle his saber in our direction is a mystery. By coming back on the forum, he just brought new attention to himself.

Here js the court record, he was 13, the boy was 7.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ga-court-of- ... 00798.html

Archived