IGNORED

Pedophile protected by Greg Harris & Michael Bradrick

aubrietta

So having sex with a consenting adult is a bigger crime than forcing yourself sexually on a child? I am obviously ignorant of Christianity as I would have assumed Christianity would be about forgiving the transgressions of consenting adults and all about punishing the transgressions of adults (or near adults) abusing children.

From what I can tell... being a woman is a bigger crime than anything any man can do to any child or woman... as long as he doesn't piss of another man, he's in the clear.

Which is what I can't dwell on too much (not just in American Fundie world but in the whole wide world where it is so common....) It drives me mad that so many men view women as such lesser creatures and put all kinds of social and legal and religious pressure out there to force women into the inferior role. If women were truly inferior, men would not have to work so hard to keep them down.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This would't happen to be any relation of Benjamin Rojas of TeenPact fame would it?

I think it is. Oh TeenPact .....

I think it is. Oh TeenPact .....

Then oh my.... ! I don't know anything about Benjamin Rojas outside of Teenpact, but with his Armorlight Computers LLC and Patrick's Armorlight Technology Services LLC. Not to mention the same last name and small world of fundieland.... I had to ask.

Then oh my.... ! I don't know anything about Benjamin Rojas outside of Teenpact, but with his Armorlight Computers LLC and Patrick's Armorlight Technology Services LLC. Not to mention the same last name and small world of fundieland.... I had to ask.

The entire family had to flee the country because the father was charged with a felony for messing with evidence regarding Patrick molesting his siblings. He came back in the US and served 10 days in jail so he could go to the wedding

http://

instagram.com/

2himbeglory

His insta, anyone brave enough to follow (it's protected)

Wedding pic

My friend said pics were not allowed at the wedding someone broke the rules

post-9860-14451998675339_thumb.jpg

Easily deceived my ass

http://www.courts.wa.gov/content/Briefs ... 0Brief.pdf

Go to page 4 of the PDF , technically page 1 of the brief

:angry-banghead:

I had to read this statement three times before my brain accepted what my eyes read.

It was also revealed that Patrick' s parents, brother and church leaders knew of his dangerousness and nonetheless

encouraged his association with young members of their church. CP 8 - 10. r

They KNEW about his desire to molest children and encouraged him to associate with younger kids! That is evil.

That poor girl. And if they have children! Why on earth would anyone ever be interested in a relationship with a convicted pedophile?

I have a question for the attorneys here. What is legally permissible to post online about another person? I know one cannot post (or verbally spread) lies with an intent to harm. But it is legal to post facts that are damaging? If an individual has actually done the acts blogged about, is that not okay?

They KNEW about his desire to molest children and encouraged him to associate with younger kids!

The court document also says that the parents fled the country, taking some of his victims with them. That seems to verify that his siblings were among his victims. Was that in the evaluation done on Patrick? Have the parents sought help for their victimized children? It appears the father returned to the US and was arrested. The mother remains in Italy with the younger children.

I had to read this statement three times before my brain accepted what my eyes read.

They KNEW about his desire to molest children and encouraged him to associate with younger kids! That is evil.

It's very evil. I wonder if her parents made her marry him? Or if he had molested her when she was a kid? I'm just speculating none of it is fact about why she married him or their past

I am trying to understand the various connections here and I keep finding more ways that different people that we have talked about before are connected.

Tell me if I miss anyone. The victim's family attended a church whose pastor was Eddie Rojas, father of 22 year old, Patrick. Like BCA, Doug Phillips' church, this was a family integrated church.

The pastor and an elder, Jim Cameron discussed the molestation with the victim's parents. They discouraged the family from getting any outside help.

Greg Harris, father of Joshua Harris(writer of I Kissed Dating Goodbye) and Alex and Brett Harris(creators of the Rebelution web site and the Modestly Survey) told a man not to believe his wife about the contents of a psychology evaluation because women are easily deceived. He also said that anyone who had not personally seen the evaluation they shouldn't speak about it.

A few years back Gregg Harris was responsible for ruining a woman's homeschooling business but I can't remember the details.

His son, Joshua says that someone in the church sexually abused him. Josh seems to believe that abused victims should go to the police so it doesn't appear that he would agree with his father's handling of Patrick Rojas

Okay, if the pastor can admit that in front of the church then I can call the police and tell someone what is happening to me. I can get counseling. I can tell my story, too.â€

Joshua's church broke away from Sovereign Grace Ministries which also badly handled a sexual abuse case.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerqu ... ood-abuse/

Are there any more connections between these people?

I am trying to understand the various connections here and I keep finding more ways that different people that we have talked about before are connected.

Tell me if I miss anyone. The victim's family attended a church whose pastor was Eddie Rojas, father of 22 year old, Patrick. Like BCA, Doug Phillips' church, this was a family integrated church.

The pastor and an elder, Jim Cameron discussed the molestation with the victim's parents. They discouraged the family from getting any outside help.

Greg Harris, father of Joshua Harris(writer of I Kissed Dating Goodbye) and Alex and Brett Harris(creators of the Rebelution web site and the Modestly Survey) told a man not to believe his wife about the contents of a psychology evaluation because women are easily deceived. He also said that anyone who had not personally seen the evaluation they shouldn't speak about it.

A few years back Gregg Harris was responsible for ruining a woman's homeschooling business but I can't remember the details.

His son, Joshua says that someone in the church sexually abused him. Josh seems to believe that abused victims should go to the police so it doesn't appear that he would agree with his father's handling of Patrick Rojas

Joshua's church broke away from Sovereign Grace Ministries which also badly handled a sexual abuse case.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerqu ... ood-abuse/

Are there any more connections between these people?

I am not familiar with all the Joshy drama, but yes, Gregg's horrible handling if the Rojas thing is rue according to many sources. The girl(21?) Rojas (now 29) married is part of a HOF church and her father is the head elder there. I guess. There are 3 elders in this church but he seems to be the ringleader. No Pastor. My family visited once, never to go back (this was before we knew about the Rojas thing it there were numerous other reasons not to return, some you could guess some you may not).

As for the Harris/Oregon facet of things, HOF people in PDX are close knot with HOF peeps here in WA. Many mutual friends and past acquaintances make up this crowd. Naturally Raquel Duarte is in the mix of them. By the way, Isaac Harris is a jerk.

I am glad that your family went with their gut feelings, fiery redhead and didn't remain at that church.

I am thankful to God we didn't. Even though neither he or his then-future-bride were there that one Sunday, the church was planing to go and fix up Patrick's house and invited women and children along too. Scary stuff.

Also, does anyone know the Bradrick's involvement in this mess? Michael Bradrick is in the title of the thread but here or elsewhere I have not heard about him in this case

I am thankful to God we didn't. Even though neither he or his then-future-bride were there that one Sunday, the church was planing to go and fix up Patrick's house and invited women and children along too. Scary stuff.

Also, does anyone know the Bradrick's involvement in this mess? Michael Bradrick is in the title of the thread but here or elsewhere I have not heard about him in this case

The fact that the church would invite children to his house shows a complete disregard for the safety of the most vulnerable.

Even though he was mentioned in the first post, I forgot that the Bradrick family was connected to Rojas. According to the Our Story...Help! blog, Michael Bradrick invited Rojas to the Heritage Home Educators of Washington as his guest. What is up with these people?

ourstoryhelp.blogspot.com/2012/03/heritage-home-educators-of-washington.html

The fact that the church would invite children to his house shows a complete disregard for the safety of the most vulnerable.

Even though he was mentioned in the first post, I forgot that the Bradrick family was connected to Rojas. According to the Our Story...Help! blog, Michael Bradrick invited Rojas to the Heritage Home Educators of Washington as his guest. What is up with these people?

ourstoryhelp.blogspot.com/2012/03/heritage-home-educators-of-washington.html

I know, it was very disturbing, especially since most people there may not have known about his "propensities".

That's too bad about the Christian Heritage/Bradrick thing. They basically chased that poor family out. And for a twisted pedo, yuck!

That's also a pretty sick move on Patrick (or Patch as his new wifey calls him) to stay and then say he'll leave after the family left and the conf was basically over.

Twisted people all around!

That poor girl. And if they have children! Why on earth would anyone ever be interested in a relationship with a convicted pedophile?

I have a question for the attorneys here. What is legally permissible to post online about another person? I know one cannot post (or verbally spread) lies with an intent to harm. But it is legal to post facts that are damaging? If an individual has actually done the acts blogged about, is that not okay?

Briefly, any statement of "fact" that is truly "damaging," especially to the person's business image, is considered potentially libelous, as long as it identifies the person in an obvious way (and isn't satire, for example). However, for it to be libel, it's supposed to be false or unprovable. Truth is a defense in a libel suit. If you're sued for libel, you need to be able to prove the truth in court (there are other defenses, but this is obviously the safest), so if you're relying on anonymous sources for a breaking story, you need to have them commit to testify in court if it comes to that.

Edited to try to fix quote

Edited to add: obviously this does not constitute real legal advice. It's only meant to be a starting point if you're curious about libel law.

What crossed my mind after reading this thread, is I really wonder how Gretchen from YLCF is holding up if she's heard this news. "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" was (and still is, I believe!) her favorite authority on love and relationships. Josh Harris heavily influenced her life, and therefore her ministry/writings/life. To see his family fall apart, and to have revealed that their lives really aren't so pretty, has got to make her question her beliefs. And on top of that, to see Vision Forum and ATI brought down within the last few months? (Not that she was affiliated with them, but certainly she claimed those groups as like-minded friends.) Anyway, sorry for the rabbit trail!

The court document also says that the parents fled the country, taking some of his victims with them. That seems to verify that his siblings were among his victims. Was that in the evaluation done on Patrick? Have the parents sought help for their victimized children? It appears the father returned to the US and was arrested. The mother remains in Italy with the younger children.

IT IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO PUBLISH THE TRUTH. EVER. EVER. EVER.

Dem faces

Oh lord. Who wants to take a shot at captioning this?

I do wonder that is in that framed picture/photo they're both laughing hysterically/grinning lecherously at.

Ugh, I know a lot of these people (I attended TeenPact) and believe me, the denial is strong. There is so much talk about ending national/international political injustice that they can't even see the huge issues (pedophiles, anyone?) in their midst.

Ugh, I know a lot of these people (I attended TeenPact) and believe me, the denial is strong. There is so much talk about ending national/international political injustice that they can't even see the huge issues (pedophiles, anyone?) in their midst.

Amen! I didn't do teenpact, but I know these and other so much like them. They put in quite a show, don't they?

Is there any connection between those that helped and protected this guy and those that helped and supported the "alleged" pedophile Brantley Disharoon?

Is there any connection between those that helped and protected this guy and those that helped and supported the "alleged" pedophile Brantley Disharoon?

I just googled this guy as I have not heard of him until now... What did he do? He certainly has something weird going on, almost like gayface but probably something worse....

Archived