IGNORED

She's baaaacccckkkk - Brandy

fundiefan

Jason Cormier said...

I am enjoying it very much. Just another positive change in our quest to improve our health, life, etc.

So he says sitting in the same room as his wifey. :lol:

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi Brandy, please get on the stick and post something interesting, tell us about your adventure in moving, where the wheat berries are, if the bird died, what exciting things your DDs are doing for summer activities, do you have beds yet, is the van registered and insured? :lol:

signed,

Your Biggest Fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegans. Yawnnnn...

Brandy, tell us something interesting like when was the last time your daughters left the trailer park? Who was the last person, outside your immediate family, you had a face to face conversation with?

Experiencedd, you have to stop saying eclectic! That's the second time I've unwittingly spat on the screen while drinking and reading this thread.

So... basically she is a lonely lady looking for validation from strangeers on the internet! Yeah.

Christ, why the hell is Jason still comment from across the room. That is so creepy. And she replies back :shock: They are nuts.

Give it a few weeks. She'll flounce, then *MAYBE* we'll get Christifarianism. However, I daresay that is unlikely. I'd read the blog more, then.

I give her 10 days, maybe 15, on the vegan thing. Then she'll concoct some sort of reason why she can't thrive on a vegan diet.

Thing is, although it doesn't HAVE to be, veganism can be a time-consuming lifestyle shift. There are probably a lot of people who can do it well, with thought and planning, but Brandy has little patience for that.

I admit, I figured this thread was about Brandy, but when I see posts like this, I always deep inside hope for Emily. You never forget your first fundy nutcase, especially when it is the Queen of Stacking Kids and Fermenting shit, Emily. I miss her! :whistle:

I was also hoping it was Emily. She's my favorite bat-shit crazy fundie of all time. I miss the days of the wonder wash, goodles and the cheese dress. That's how I found FJ in the first place.

Same here, I found Freejinger trough a SweepingTheCobwebs post about Emily's blog :D

I almost think we need a poll, to find out just how many of us found FJ thanks to Emily. I think she deserves some "bringing us together" award or something. :lol:

Update:

Brandy is asking for prayer (again) and won't be updating as much until said shit storm passes. I am wondering if the housing crisis has finally come to a head.

She also responded to people who commented on the honey consumption.

The gist was:

Veganism: You're doing it wrong!

Her response was typical Brandy: Nuh uh, there are special rules for us!

It kind of sounds like they are still in the mobile home and have not moved. Naturally they could have been proactive after being notified they would have to move but...we are talking about Brandy and her consort Jason.

Her new post is just booooring... Seems they still have housing issues, since she asks for prayer without saying more...

Please bring on the crazy Brandy, I need some entertainment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I was just reading through the thread where Brandy came to visit and I found this little tidbit:

I couldn't do vegan organic. Love my meat too much ROFL.

She wrote that on April 13th. She became not really vegan on July 1st.

viewtopic.php?p=258857#p258857

**Edited to correct a riffle.

Archived