IGNORED

She's baaaacccckkkk - Brandy

fundiefan

Yeahhh !!! My favorite source of entertainment is back !!!! My life is complete now :happy-wavemulticolor:

Hi Brandy :greetings-waveyellow:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the title of this thread and thought:

Please let it be Brandy, Please Let it be Brandy!

I saw the title of this thread and thought:

Please let it be Brandy, Please Let it be Brandy!

Those were my thoughts exactly! I admit, I was hoping for something a bit more dramatic than going vegan. :lol:

Oh happy day! :lol: I'm already dizzy from the impending flip flopping.

So we're vegans this time round huh? Awesome! Can't wait to see what she orders/stockpiles this time! Those wheat berries may come in handy after all!

I was hoping for something a bit more dramatic than going vegan. :lol:

Don't give up yet! I haven't! Who knows what else she's up to. I am thinking this is going to get interesting! :D

I just had a thought. I wonder if she had to base this flip on her last flop. I.E. we ordered a shit ton of wheat berries last month and I spent all of my money on piercing supplies. This month we shall be vegans!

I predict this will last about 7 weeks, and then she'll get tired and have symptoms of anemia, upon which she will research (via google) and discover that what God truly wanted her to be was a paleo, upon which she will scour the internet for access to venison and come up with some cockamamie way of turning a paleo diet into a Creation-"science"-based edict from the Bible.

I'm willing to bet 20 bucks. Anyone? ;-)

I'll take that bet and raise you two buckets of wheat berries.

:greetings-clapyellow: :greetings-clapyellow: :greetings-clapyellow: :greetings-clapyellow:

Also, there are sustainable ways of harvesting honey that many vegans are okay with.

And I was hoping this thread referred to either Lina or Meredith. Not that I had high expectations for either.

On the whole, no. The issue is it comes from animals, without their consent, so it is not "allowed". As said earlier by definition it is not vegan, just like wearing wool, is not vegan, but some vegans personally, chose to eat honey and wear some animal products, but still call themselves vegan. Veganism is a lifestyle and diet typically. Brandy will never make it 90 days!

I admit, I figured this thread was about Brandy, but when I see posts like this, I always deep inside hope for Emily. You never forget your first fundy nutcase, especially when it is the Queen of Stacking Kids and Fermenting shit, Emily. I miss her! :whistle:

I'd like to hear whatever became of their plan to move. Supposedly they were going to be given a house or something to live in free (?) and they were all excited about what a great answer to prayer that was. Now we're vegan and that's going to solve everything. I think this woman is bi-polar.

I predict this will last about 7 weeks, and then she'll get tired and have symptoms of anemia, upon which she will research (via google) and discover that what God truly wanted her to be was a paleo, upon which she will scour the internet for access to venison and come up with some cockamamie way of turning a paleo diet into a Creation-"science"-based edict from the Bible.

If she goes paleo, she can use it as an excuse to get rid of the rest of the wheat berries--because I'm sure she's sick to death of seeing all those buckets, not to mention having to actually do something with the contents to justify their existence.

So yeah, I'll take that bet. ;)

If she goes paleo, she can use it as an excuse to get rid of the rest of the wheat berries--because I'm sure she's sick to death of seeing all those buckets, not to mention having to actually do something with the contents to justify their existence.

So yeah, I'll take that bet. ;)

She can't afford to go paleo, meat is far too expensive, the money needs to be spent on necessities like more hardware for her piercings.

Haven't moths gotten to the wheat berries by now?

Not if they are properly sealed. Wheat berries can last upwards of 25 years if sealed correctly, and resealed correctly when opened. However, I'm not sure WHAT Brandy does with the berries, so it's possible she's not treating them right.

I'd like to know what's up with the piercings and the dreadlocks... :roll:

I guess from her former Facebook account that she at least gave up the labret...

I'd like to know what's up with the piercings and the dreadlocks... :roll:

I guess from her former Facebook account that she at least gave up the labret...

Eclectic.

That's if she doesn't flounce first and close her blog again once she realises that we know she's back. She does read here after all.

That's if she doesn't flounce first and close her blog again once she realises that we know she's back. She does read here after all.

Does she have a new URL? When I go to thecormierfamily.org/Brandy, there's no content there and it looks as if thecormierfamily.org page has been hacked.

Guest Anonymous

Cripes, is she still 'living the now'? If she can flip-flop her way out of everything else, she can at least she flip-flop her way out of that lame bomb.

livingthenowbrandy.blogspot.com/

Thanks. When I was searching the internets for what might be her current blog, I found one of her old ones that she must have forgotten to delete. Looks like a little over two years ago she had embarked on pretty much the same dietary bandwagon that she's riding now. Inspired by the same old movies, even.

compassionatelady.blogspot.com/2010/01/our-journey-to-eating-more-real-food.html

Thanks. When I was searching the internets for what might be her current blog, I found one of her old ones that she must have forgotten to delete. Looks like a little over two years ago she had embarked on pretty much the same dietary bandwagon that she's riding now. Inspired by the same old movies, even.

compassionatelady.blogspot.com/2010/01/our-journey-to-eating-more-real-food.html

Okay, I haven't had time to read the whole thing yet, so there may be more snark to come. For right now I have to point out the first comment though:

Good post, it is indeed better to take things slow. How many times did we flip flop trying it the other way?

Could that perhaps be her headship commenting from across the room? If so, even he sees the FLIP FLOP that is their life. :lol:

Wonder if that van is running yet... :whistle:

Call me weird, but I had the best laugh of the day when I clicked on her Resources page. Right below the Duggars and Josh and Anna is a link to Natural Dreadlocks. The heading for their sections? Odds and Ends. I know, I know, it probably is not that funny, but I just couldn't help the snorty laughter that followed.

Archived