IGNORED

She's baaaacccckkkk - Brandy

fundiefan

Imagine my surprise when I opened Google reader while standing in a stupid long line at the grocery store and saw a new post from an 'old' blog.

Brandy is back! And, as usual, her time away has cleared her head and all. And, as usual, she has come back all anew! This time, they've gone vegan.

I really, really wish that woman would get some help. And take her husband with her.

Let the next phase begin. Bets on how long it will last this time? Anyone? Any bets on the first fit over 'the haters'? Or, if this thread goes nowhere and she doesn't get enough attention, the first post that tries to draw in the 'haters'?

Good thing it's summer this time around. I generally consume more beer in the summer. It will make this episode less painful to watch. :beer: :obscene-drinkingbuddies::obscene-drinkingcheers::obscene-drinkingchug::obscene-drinkingdrunk::obscene-drinkingdrunk:

livingthenowbrandy.blogspot.com/

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Can't wait to learn how veganism will solve all the world's problems. At least for a few weeks, anyway.

Boring, no dred up date, no talk about their exciting move, nothing eclectic. Just a flip flop. Jeez and such a predictable one at that.

This is literally the best thing that has happened to me for days!

I get twitchy when I don't know what she's up to ;)

Maybe she'll move on to lactofermented foods... Maybe we'll get dress cheese ROUND 2!

Emily did dress cheese. Brandy's flop is veganism. Which translates to we have no money for food and buckets of grain in the closet and we still don't have beds.

From all I've heard about this fabled Brandy, I'm surprised she hasn't given up meat before now. This first blog post I'm reading of hers is as wonderfully flip-floppy as you guys have made her out to be. I look forward to following this one.

That said, I was hoping the title of this thread referred to Elle.

Perhaps a true Vegan can tell me... if you eat Honey, doesn't that make you NOT a vegan? My understand is to be a vegan, you must not consume ANY animal anything.. and since honey comes from bees.. that makes it an animal product.. correct?

Brandy keeps me amused for hours. Now if crazy Camilla would come back, I'd be set for a while.

Perhaps a true Vegan can tell me... if you eat Honey, doesn't that make you NOT a vegan? My understand is to be a vegan, you must not consume ANY animal anything.. and since honey comes from bees.. that makes it an animal product.. correct?

Brandy keeps me amused for hours. Now if crazy Camilla would come back, I'd be set for a while.

By definition no, but a lot of vegans, myself included, do eat honey. Some prefer to obey the spirit of the law than the letter of it, if you know what I mean.

Yea people wonder why I don't spend $90 a month to get bad tv. Who needs it with all the free entertainment folks like Brandy provide?

I'm predicting Brandy will start to whine about FJ before the 4th.

Emily did dress cheese. Brandy's flop is veganism. Which translates to we have no money for food and buckets of grain in the closet and we still don't have beds.

Yes, but since she's trying every lifestyle, why not the "self imposed poverty" of Emily? Could be fun!

Ok - my vote for next Brandy fad: Mushroom farming. She's going to move the buckets of grain out of the closets and move in spore impregnated wood.

Or she's going to get a goat.

That said, I was hoping the title of this thread referred to Elle.

Me, too! :laughing-rolling:

I was hoping for Lina!

Damn it, me too. But, I will take Brandy and her latest crazytrain. Welcome back to the internets, Brandy, please don't ever change, unless it is to some other fun and exciting way to elevate yourself over others in the world. Awesome and then some.

By definition no, but a lot of vegans, myself included, do eat honey. Some prefer to obey the spirit of the law than the letter of it, if you know what I mean.

Okay. I'm not a vegan and don't even pretend to be, I just wondered how other vegans handle that.

Yea people wonder why I don't spend $90 a month to get bad tv. Who needs it with all the free entertainment folks like Brandy provide?

I'm predicting Brandy will start to whine about FJ before the 4th.

Exactly. We don't have cable, but why do you need it? Seriously, there are loads of crazies on the internet, I don't need to watch them on the TV too.

Yes, but since she's trying every lifestyle, why not the "self imposed poverty" of Emily? Could be fun!

Ok - my vote for next Brandy fad: Mushroom farming. She's going to move the buckets of grain out of the closets and move in spore impregnated wood.

Or she's going to get a goat.

I'm hoping her next foray is weed. Is that too much to hope for?

I'm hoping her next foray is weed. Is that too much to hope for?

I have been so hoping it was weed and that they would become Christafarians. :lol:

Also, there are sustainable ways of harvesting honey that many vegans are okay with.

And I was hoping this thread referred to either Lina or Meredith. Not that I had high expectations for either.

So this month she is Vegan Brandy... interesting. She said this is a 90-day test of sorts but something tells me that even a week might be too much of a commitment. :doh:

Archived