IGNORED

Where is wacky cousin Amy?

missbrooklyn

People seem to be disappearing left and right! It seems cousin Amy has set her instagram to private and taken down her facebook page! How am i going to get my Amy fix now?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good guess? She's living in sin with her current beau and needs to keep it on the down low.

I wouldn't be surprised if Amy and Reed are living in sin and if they are good for them. I think Amy and Reed are happy and she has became less annoying. Reed seems like a decent guy. I think maybe Reed doesn't want to the public eye and Amy is keeping things private for his sake.

Maybe it is a good thing she is being kept out of the limelight. She can have a chance at a normal, non-fundie life.

People seem to be disappearing left and right! It seems cousin Amy has set her instagram to private and taken down her facebook page! How am i going to get my Amy fix now?

Amy has done this sort of thing before, but she always seems to pop back up again.

Amy Duggar reveals new details about boyfriend and '19 Kids & Counting' (link broken):

http://www.examinerDOTcom/article/amy-d ... s-counting

:lol: "the biggest news is her relationship of 5 months is going better than she could have hoped" wtf? how is that news and does anyone care?

I find Amy very irritating and desperate to get attention through her family. Interesting she's not fundie like them though.

:lol: "the biggest news is her relationship of 5 months is going better than she could have hoped" wtf? how is that news and does anyone care?

I find Amy very irritating and desperate to get attention through her family. Interesting she's not fundie like them though.

Anyone else find the bit about no red flags strange? I don't have enough dating experience to quite declare it but I know I wouldn't have used such a phrase in describing my husband when we first dated!

Anyone else find the bit about no red flags strange? I don't have enough dating experience to quite declare it but I know I wouldn't have used such a phrase in describing my husband when we first dated!

Perhaps when the entire point of your dating is to find a husband, you do qualify your relationships that way. It may code for "He's still a good husband candidate! Thank God, I was getting desperate!" but I hope not. I always hoped Amy would stay far far away from that way of life.

Maybe because Famy ignored a lot of red flags in prior relationships?

I guess to me red flag implies really serious (ie abuse, serious irresponsibility) issues, not just stuff like incompatibilities for marriage having to do with say religious differences or something, so to me it's like she's saying "Yeah, he's not showing signs of being an abuser of any type, woo!!!" which isn't exactly how I'd sell a new relationship.

But it's late and I'm tired and could be reading into it too much.

Is it me or was that interview a lot of nothing? Well, it is airhead Amy, I guess.

Famy is still twatting if anyone cares. It primarily consists a lot of inane "deep" thoughts (think SNL) and "Reed! is! so! wonderful!"

*puke icon here*

Sounds like she's spending a lot of time over the OK state line; she may well be just about ready to shack up, but I've seen her in some of Smuggar's instagram pics, so she's not totally gone...yet. I wonder if she'll introduce this guy to the audience, or if the Duggars want him on the down-low so she's not depicted as giving away pieces of her heart right and left.

One of Famy's tweets

Amy Duggar ‏@amyduggar

Hmmm which Duggar cousin is my favorite?? that's easy to answer!! I'm close with all of them! love them ALL!! #familyiseverything

I hate to sound mean, but I don't Famy is close with all of them. I don't think the J'Slaves care much for her. Smuggar used not to care for her, but now he acts like her bff. I think the one that likes her the most is Joy.

One of Famy's tweets

I hate to sound mean, but I don't Famy is close with all of them. I don't think the J'Slaves care much for her. Smuggar used not to care for her, but now he acts like her bff. I think the one that likes her the most is Joy.

Why is Josh closer with her now, is it because she is more worldly and he now has freedom?

My thought on Amy is that she was only on the show originally to display that the Duggars are accepting of people not like them. Like, "Amy is a vile sinner, but we love her anyway!"

Remember one of the little boys actually saying something similar to that, "we like Amy, she's not like us though" or something like that..can't remember exactly because it was years ago.

I agree the older girls probably don't enjoy her company because they have little in common with her (due to upbringing). I think the older girls probably feel very... uncomfortable... with Amy, because things she says/does/wears are all against what they've been taught, so they have no clue how to respond to her.

I think Joy Anna takes a shine to her, and that is a good thing because maybe it gives Joy an "outside" person to confide in, if she needs someone else to talk to.

I read here that Amy is trying to come out with a CD or something. I'd like to get it, I'm curious to know if she really has a good singing voice, or, if she just *thinks* she has a good singing voice.

Did anyone see THIS Article:

http://www.examiner.com/article/exclusi ... right-next

Amy revealed that the two met on Facebook as a fluke. When Amy was chatting online with a friend, she noticed that he was also online and she asked if they knew each other. He admitted that they never met and that he friended her on a dare from a friend nearly four years ago. To make a very long story short, the two began communicating on Facebook and realized that they had a lot in common. “I never would have thought this would be how I meet my boyfriend,†she said during tonight’s interview. She also stressed that younger girls should never use Facebook because of potential predators.

:naughty:

Basically she thought his profile picture was 'hawt' and was bored so she talked to him... I've noticed even on her fanpage when it was online when a guy would comment there about how awesome or pretty she was etc she would always reply, but if a female ever said anything on there she rarely replied! I had her figured then, but this just confirms to me what she is like.

Urgh, I really can't stand her! Reminds me very much of the queen bee's in my old Catholic highschool going around preaching like they were such good little girls when infact the opposite was true! They were little flirts and teasers, thats exactly how I see her. :snooty:

Why is Josh closer with her now, is it because she is more worldly and he now has freedom?

It's so he can tag her on instagram and look popular.

I think Amy wasn't originally going to be on the show past that one "look we're so tolerant" episode, but TLC made the Duggars invite her to everything because she's a hit with the viewers. I agree she must drive the J'Slaves up the wall, bursting in all happy and carefree with her toy dog, making herself the centre of attention for a couple hours and leaving to spend a relaxing Howler-free evening at home. They're probably both jealous of her and pissed that she interrupts their show to promote her worldly lifestyle every few episodes.

My thought on Amy is that she was only on the show originally to display that the Duggars are accepting of people not like them. Like, "Amy is a vile sinner, but we love her anyway!"

Remember one of the little boys actually saying something similar to that, "we like Amy, she's not like us though" or something like that..can't remember exactly because it was years ago.

I agree the older girls probably don't enjoy her company because they have little in common with her (due to upbringing). I think the older girls probably feel very... uncomfortable... with Amy, because things she says/does/wears are all against what they've been taught, so they have no clue how to respond to her.

I think Joy Anna takes a shine to her, and that is a good thing because maybe it gives Joy an "outside" person to confide in, if she needs someone else to talk to.

I read here that Amy is trying to come out with a CD or something. I'd like to get it, I'm curious to know if she really has a good singing voice, or, if she just *thinks* she has a good singing voice.

She has sang a few times on the show. I think her voice sounds ok, but it is nothing special.

It's so he can tag her on instagram and look popular.

I think Amy wasn't originally going to be on the show past that one "look we're so tolerant" episode, but TLC made the Duggars invite her to everything because she's a hit with the viewers. I agree she must drive the J'Slaves up the wall, bursting in all happy and carefree with her toy dog, making herself the centre of attention for a couple hours and leaving to spend a relaxing Howler-free evening at home. They're probably both jealous of her and pissed that she interrupts their show to promote her worldly lifestyle every few episodes.

I think she probably pisses Jill off the most. I agree they are probably jealous of her especially because she more freedom than them. I bet they are also secretly jealous of Amy having a hot boyfriend like Reed.

I think she probably pisses Jill off the most. I agree they are probably jealous of her especially because she more freedom than them. I bet they are also secretly jealous of Amy having a hot boyfriend like Reed.

Jill probably prays very hard for Amy, but I'll bet Jessa would like to smack her out of a combo of irritation and jealousy.

Amy got dealt a far better hand in life. And with no little siblings, she's always been free as a bird; the exact opposite of J-slave. No buddy bullshit and probably only a little light housekeeping at most. The only thing I like about Amy is the fact that she's always been around as an example of another way of life. Sure, most of the kids just see her as a heathen sinner, but some of them probably don't fully buy it, and yes, I'm hoping one of them is Joy.

Jill probably prays very hard for Amy, but I'll bet Jessa would like to smack her out of a combo of irritation and jealousy.

Amy got dealt a far better hand in life. And with no little siblings, she's always been free as a bird; the exact opposite of J-slave. No buddy bullshit and probably only a little light housekeeping at most. The only thing I like about Amy is the fact that she's always been around as an example of another way of life. Sure, most of the kids just see her as a heathen sinner, but some of them probably don't fully buy it, and yes, I'm hoping one of them is Joy.

I hope that Amy ends up with a very happy marriage, wonderful career and family just so the Duggar girls can see that people end up happy and successful even when they don't follow the Duggar way.

Right now, the Duggar girls still see Amy as someone who gave away pieces of her heart and continually gets her heart broken (all while having the audacity to show her collarbone and knees).

Right now, the Duggar girls still see Amy as someone who gave away pieces of her heart and continually gets her heart broken (all while having the audacity to show her collarbone and knees).

They may think that, but I believe most of the J'slaves are also jealous of Amy's freedom.

Archived