IGNORED

seven sisters and 102'cool down

clibbyjo

That is about the most sorry post I have read in a while. The 7S say its 102'-105' and how are they cooling off? They each have an umbrella in one hand and a small spray bottle in the other. :roll: The little boy is wearing jeans and of course the girls are in their usual floor length frumpers. So ridiculous, how does that cool anyone off?

Guest Anonymous

Ugh! Sounds miserable. I live in an area that gets pretty dang hot in the summer and all I wear is shorts and tanks from about May to about mid October. Being a fundie in the summer must suck!

At least they believe in heat index readings, and don't think it's something manufactured by the government to confuse the public, like Rush Limbaugh claims.

That is about the most sorry post I have read in a while. The 7S say its 102'-105' and how are they cooling off? They each have an umbrella in one hand and a small spray bottle in the other. :roll: The little boy is wearing jeans and of course the girls are in their usual floor length frumpers. So ridiculous, how does that cool anyone off?

Wearing a dress can be cooler than wearing jeans.

Wearing a dress can be cooler than wearing jeans.

This would depend on the length of the sleeves and the fabric of the dress, though. I can't tell from the pictures they posted, but they might be wearing tights/leggings underneath as well (I would hope not). The poor boy in jeans, though-jeans in the summer are not fun at all.

They said they were having a water fight, they didn't say they were doing it to cool off. I remember running around, playing and having water fights during the summer at much higher temperatures than I'd be willing to do it now. Probably not 105 degrees, but maybe if I lived in a place where it gets that hot I'd have built up to it. Anyway, it looks like the 4 youngest having a water fight. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Some dresses can be cooler than pants, but man, with those big ole collars underneath, I don't see it here. Those frumpers look HOT! (and I don't mean sexy, lol) I wonder if they have AC?

Yeah... I often wear dresses in the summer (with thin cotton shorts 'cause of stupid chafing thighs!) but they're knee length usually, cotton, short sleeve and about as far away from what they're wearing as possible. LOL! Mine are more like big tshirts, but a dress. So yeah.. that's dumb.

Archived