IGNORED

Don't hate me, but I have to ask...

Koala

There are a few new pictures in the album where she doesn't even have her arms covered--and TT is lacking a hat. So, the baby gets a Star of David hat but the parents get to look like regular ol' irresponsible youth?

556650_425186010859345_589662752_n.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the subject matter. That photographer is horrible. The poses are terrible. The setting is worse.

First - not that we can stalk it, but - https://www.facebook.com/thevegandodds?sk=wall

Second - Maybe I am just partial to the grunge look I think he is a semi-hotty and complements her well as she is cute, but not goooorgeous.

Third - I almost nannied for an Orthodox Jewish family and their rule was any covering, so either of them could wear a baseball hat and be fine. She liked those fun beach hats with the big brim? :) I don't know why Lina decided not to cover for these pics- maybe they decided to be less orthodox? :)

They're idiots, but I do miss her blog. I found FJ thanks to her. :D

As for him, he skeeves me out like no tomorrow. He is seriously one of the grossest human beings I've ever seen, and though she's annoying as all hell, I still feel kinda sorry for her that she ended up with this one.

Wait for being SOOO Orthodox... how can she have pictures of her uncovered belly? Isn't that against modesty standards?

Second - Maybe I am just partial to the grunge look I think he is a semi-hotty and complements her well as she is cute, but not goooorgeous.

This. If he would just take a shower and dress decently for the pictures they would look great together.

They're idiots, but I do miss her blog. I found FJ thanks to her. :D

As for him, he skeeves me out like no tomorrow. He is seriously one of the grossest human beings I've ever seen, and though she's annoying as all hell, I still feel kinda sorry for her that she ended up with this one.

I completely agree. In the first picture in that slideshow, he's leaning against a tree looking at her. Instead of a cute, loving gaze, he looks like he literally wants to eat her up. There are also a couple of pictures where he appears to be clutching her very possesively, rather than holding her. I guess I find him so creepy, I could never see any attractiveness in him.

But for why is the fauxtographer posing Lina in front of a Forever 21 in the mall? I'm sure there's some deep meaning behind it, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is. I hope she didn't pay actual money for those pics.

huh.jpg

First - not that we can stalk it, but - https://www.facebook.com/thevegandodds?sk=wall

Third - I almost nannied for an Orthodox Jewish family and their rule was any covering, so either of them could wear a baseball hat and be fine. She liked those fun beach hats with the big brim? :) I don't know why Lina decided not to cover for these pics- maybe they decided to be less orthodox? :)

See, I think the opposite - he is gross (just looking at him turns my stomach), and she is beautiful.

There are a few new pictures in the album where she doesn't even have her arms covered--and TT is lacking a hat. So, the baby gets a Star of David hat but the parents get to look like regular ol' irresponsible youth?

This honestly just looks like the relatives got them to stand back-to-back so they could see who was taller.

He is absolutely gross. He needs a shower and a shave a.s.a.p. He doesn't look like he's washed his hair in a month of Sundays.

But for why is the fauxtographer posing Lina in front of a Forever 21 in the mall? I'm sure there's some deep meaning behind it, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is. I hope she didn't pay actual money for those pics.

huh.jpg

Is Lina 21 years old? Not that this would make the picture any better...

I just checked the photographer's FB page. Lina posted that she's been having contractions and thinks the baby will be born this weekend. TT's mother chimed in and confirmed that they are naming the kid "Azariah". :lol:

Forget the subject matter. That photographer is horrible. The poses are terrible. The setting is worse.

Agreed. Y'all.. she is really pretty. :) He looks a lil... scruffy though.

I just checked the photographer's FB page. Lina posted that she's been having contractions and thinks the baby will be born this weekend. TT's mother chimed in and confirmed that they are naming the kid "Azariah". :lol:

Poor baby. He has no idea the kind of crazy he's about to meet up with :( Imagine TT's being the first face you ever saw...that alone would be enough to sour you on things.

Is Lina 21 years old? Not that this would make the picture any better...

The rest of the FB comments have Lina saying she isn't even 21 yet, but that Forever 21 is her favorite store. That's... special, or just mind-numbingly boring.

Pretty sure the fauxtographer is her aunt... Lina calls her Tia a few times, and the album entitled "Sister and Brother in Law" looks like Lina's parents. I bet this page will be a gold mine for baby Yahsome's photos.

I keep checking for Janis. I'm worried she has ppd and would like some confirmation that she and her family are ok. Weird as she is I do wish the best for her and those kids.

Nah. I think she's lost interest for now. There was a new pic on her fb so I assume she's fine.

there hasn't been any comments on her blog in ages. She pissed off the lds tribe bad with her last rant.

TT is wearing a kippah in that picture.

Also, I forgot how much I hate Lina and TT until I saw this picture. The lack of Lina's blog in my life has been good for me, I think.

The rest of the FB comments have Lina saying she isn't even 21 yet, but that Forever 21 is her favorite store. That's... special, or just mind-numbingly boring.

It is weird for a preggo pic. Very weird. It has a children of the corn feel about it.

Dear Janis,

If you are :? reading this please back to blog. I know I'm mean but please come back anyway. Hmmmm. Not sure how that reads

She gave birth today.

It takes a really crappy person to friend someone and then tell their private info to a group of people they hate. With friends like you she doesn't need enemies.

Archived