IGNORED

Don't hate me, but I have to ask...

Koala

I know Lina figured out who far_go is and was pretty pissed off about her telling Lina's private info here. I wonder how she is still getting info.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Lina figured out who far_go is and was pretty pissed off about her telling Lina's private info here. I wonder how she is still getting info.

Dear Fargo only shows to show how in the know she is. Pity.

TT's mother changed her profile picture on FB an hour ago - it's a picture of a newborn.

Time to celebrate another child born into a family of whackadoodles, another wasted life, but in this case a male child who will assume his role in the faux jew patriarchy. Just so sad.

Poor baby. He has no idea the kind of crazy he's about to meet up with :( Imagine TT's being the first face you ever saw...that alone would be enough to sour you on things.

Or in the words of Ralph Wiggum: "I wanna go back into mommy"

From the birth center Facebook page:

Welcome to the world big beautiful baby boy A! 10 pounds even...way to go mama!

10 pounds? That poor girl!

That's TT's sister. His family is such a weird mix of faux-jew and hillbilly.

Sorry, you're right. The mother is Mary Cheeney Dodd, and she didn't post anything today.

Well, umm, congrats to the wackadoodles. However, I have to feel a bit sorry for Lina. She just birthed a 10 lb. baby and will get zero help from Taliban Tony.

Baby Azariah, as soon as you learn to crawl, go fast and farrrrrrr away from your nutjob parents.

Well, Rocio Gallardo Photography removed the whole album of Lina&TT's pictures :whistle:

As I suppose Lina's quite busy with Azaryah, I presume we rather have the honor and the privilege of TT's readership... TT, you're the headship, please make Lina blog again! I miss her! You were my most favoritest faux-Jews out there!

Archived