IGNORED

Don't hate me, but I have to ask...

Koala

Oh L-rd, TT needs to take off that hat. He looks like such a goober. Also, I don't understand why you'd do a photo shoot at your apartment complex (the shot of them in the stairwell made me scratch my head). Why not go to a park nearby? I can't imagine paying someone to take pictures of me with a blah-looking apartment building in the background.

Yeah, I thought the pics were kind of cute, but then I was like "Ew, couldn't he have dressed up a little nicer?" She looks cute (except for the weird hat-booties-belly shot) and he looks so trashy!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, first-time poster, but I discovered FJ thanks to Lina's yahsome blog, so this is perfect.

So, may I ask why her quiverfull nose-ring is gone?

Hi, first-time poster, but I discovered FJ thanks to Lina's yahsome blog, so this is perfect.

So, may I ask why her quiverfull nose-ring is gone?

It's still there.

I wonder if Lina is going to hire a photographer to document each of her subsequent blessings. Or just the first speshul snowflake.

It's still there.

I checked again and you're right. I must have been blindsided by her immodest elbows, sorry! :oops:

I checked again and you're right. I must have been blindsided by her immodest elbows, sorry! :oops:

Or her unG-dly uncovered hair!

Or her unG-dly uncovered hair!

Tsk tsk, I see you were not reading attentively enough :naughty: - she's Orthodox, she must cover.

So it MUST be a wig!

Not to mention her hair is not covered - didn't Lina say that married women "must" keep their head covered? :roll:

Yeh I was wondering on how she would handle niddah and a home birth and Taliban Tony touching her during the birth and looking at the yoni.

Tsk tsk, I see you were not reading attentively enough :naughty: - she's Orthodox, she must cover.

So it MUST be a wig!

Oh, of course! What a cleverly-made, natural looking wig! How silly I am, to think Lina might change the rules AGAIN!

Questions & Thoughts:

1. Where's TT's yarmulke? Didn't she once post that something about him she loved was that he wore one even when he slept 'cause he was such an awesome speshul snowflake (wanna be) Jew?

2. Was that a rainbow Star of David on the baby hat? Which means they're still playing at Jew for Dummies which leads me to...

3. Why isn't her hair covered? Didn't we have to suffer through four million gazillion posts of her practicing covering her hair for the yahsome day she became a wife?

4. The pulled up shirt exposing the big ole belly thing is turning me off. Not because I judge women for having pregnancy bellies or wanting to show them off, but because it didn't look natural. It looked like she just pulled her shirt up in a really unplanned, fakey way. It didn't look like "natural earth mama," instead it looked like "skeevy, pervvy man and the girl he knocked up hanging outside a derelict apartment building while exhaust fumes swirled around them."

So TT couldn't bother to shave? Or wash his greasy hair? Yuck. It looks like the photographer* caught him in the parking lot when he got home from work and threw him into the pictures.

ETA: Dude! Take your damn hat off and button your shirt. What horrible maternity pics.

*because I'm no Ansel Adams, but I can take better pictures in my sleep than this guy.

Oh Lina, stop with these teases and come back to blogging. I miss your crazy!

Also, obviously you guys aren't as orthodox as Lina. Through intensive daily study she found the section of the Talmud that allows for a married woman to uncover her hair so she can look cute in her maternity photoshoot. Only a true frum Jew would know that though so don't feel bad. Lina has been living a Jewish life for like, 10s of months.

she's such a good-looking girl/woman, he, on the other hand...at least needs to shave...

His clothes always seem to appear unwashed. Is TT trying for the PNW grunge look in Tejas?

His clothes always seem to appear unwashed. Is TT trying for the PNW grunge look in Tejas?

Maybe Linais too exhausted from incubating the next rambam to do any laundry. We all know how delicate she is.

Questions & Thoughts:

1. Where's TT's yarmulke? Didn't she once post that something about him she loved was that he wore one even when he slept 'cause he was such an awesome speshul snowflake (wanna be) Jew?

2. Was that a rainbow Star of David on the baby hat? Which means they're still playing at Jew for Dummies which leads me to...

3. Why isn't her hair covered? Didn't we have to suffer through four million gazillion posts of her practicing covering her hair for the yahsome day she became a wife?

4. The pulled up shirt exposing the big ole belly thing is turning me off. Not because I judge women for having pregnancy bellies or wanting to show them off, but because it didn't look natural. It looked like she just pulled her shirt up in a really unplanned, fakey way. It didn't look like "natural earth mama," instead it looked like "skeevy, pervvy man and the girl he knocked up hanging outside a derelict apartment building while exhaust fumes swirled around them."

:lol: x 100

He looks seriously unkempt. Shower, shave, wear a nice ironed Oxford shirt or polo shirt. If hr insists on covering his head he should wear a freaking yarmulke rather than a trucker hat.

I didn't have maternity photos and I wish I had. :oops:

I remember seeing somewhere that his name was going to be Azariyah (sp); which was TT's blogging name when he posted on Lina's site.

Did you're ad that here? I think someone here made that up.

That makes me think of Hank Azaria, which makes me think of The Birdcage. I love that movie.

That's only 4 degrees to Lina. Not bad. :lol: (FWIW, I can recite that movie verbatim)

That makes me think of Hank Azaria, which makes me think of The Birdcage. I love that movie.

And Hank Azaria IS Jewish.

Since when would Orthodox people touch each other in public like that? Also isn't she breaking modesty rules? I am also curious about the lack of head covering for both of them.

Archived