IGNORED

Don't hate me, but I have to ask...

Koala

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And while I'm on the topic of fundies gone silent, where is Joanne? She hasn't blogged since the big headcovering debacle. Wonder where she is. I kind of worry about her isolated amongst that group of nuts.

Can I add Crazy janis to the list? She hasn't blogged since the birth of her last baby and has no comments on her last post. Has she changed her blog name so we can't keep snarking on her?

I am really upset that we are cut out of the exciting world of Lina and TT. I was really hoping they'd moved on to neo-primitivism and serious earth worship. Lina with dreads, TT undergoing ritualistic scarification. I have to make things up, because they are hiding their fantastically entertaining light under a bushel basket.

Do we have an update on Lina? I haven't seen anything lately, and I'm wondering if she's had that baby.

She's gone into total shutdown mode and deleted her profiles on Blogger and Facebook. I hope they're all OK and that she'll pop up again.

I am really upset that we are cut out of the exciting world of Lina and TT. I was really hoping they'd moved on to neo-primitivism and serious earth worship. Lina with dreads, TT undergoing ritualistic scarification. I have to make things up, because they are hiding their fantastically entertaining light under a bushel basket.

Don't forget the healing power of cannibis. :banana-stoner:

I am sad that my chosen date in the preemie pool has come and gone. I lose. Boo.

I am sad that my chosen date in the preemie pool has come and gone. I lose. Boo.

They got married on my birthday, so it's easy for me to keep track. They got married a week over 9 months ago. Might actually be a super fertile within marriage pregnancy...

Wha? Do they smoke weed?

They got married on my birthday, so it's easy for me to keep track. They got married a week over 9 months ago. Might actually be a super fertile within marriage pregnancy...

Aww I totally thought it'd be a 9 pound premie too. Looks like she just got pregnant super quick after marriage...though pre-marital sex still could have happened. I just really wanna know what faux-Jew thing they name it, and how many faux-Jew rituals they'll create once it's born. I miss that particular brand of crazy.

I remember seeing somewhere that his name was going to be Azariyah (sp); which was TT's blogging name when he posted on Lina's site.

I remember seeing somewhere that his name was going to be Azariyah (sp); which was TT's blogging name when he posted on Lina's site.

:roll: Why am I not surprised.

I was banking on a healthy 9lb. preemie too. Damn. :lol:

I still think it's the 9 lb preemie and that the kid has been born but not announced yet. It's easy to lie on the internet but harder to maintain the lie long-term. Time will tell for this one. But even if Lina wasn't pregnant during the wedding, I'm sure they at least had sex and that's why they had such a rush.

I remember seeing somewhere that his name was going to be Azariyah

That makes me think of Hank Azaria, which makes me think of The Birdcage. I love that movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw some maternity pics of hers posted on Rocio Gallardo Photography on FB. She is showing her belly and has a Jewish baby cap propped on it. I wonder if Orthodox Jewish women typically do that?

Can I add Crazy janis to the list? She hasn't blogged since the birth of her last baby and has no comments on her last post. Has she changed her blog name so we can't keep snarking on her?

I keep checking for Janis. I'm worried she has ppd and would like some confirmation that she and her family are ok. Weird as she is I do wish the best for her and those kids.

Saw some maternity pics of hers posted on Rocio Gallardo Photography on FB. She is showing her belly and has a Jewish baby cap propped on it. I wonder if Orthodox Jewish women typically do that?

Not to mention her hair is not covered - didn't Lina say that married women "must" keep their head covered? :roll:

Thanks for the photographer info! Interesting pics (look up the Facebook for Rocio Gallardo). I guess she doesn't have the same baby-belly-modesty-rules as J'chelle. She looks good - I hope the birth and delivery go well and I also hope that she is able to adjust to the activity level that is required to care for a new baby.

Confused by her pics. She looks really good though.

Count me in. WTF is up with the non-covered hair and super non-covered body (but at least we can't see her mega-defrauding elbows!!!!!)? And she looks like she was ready to give birth, like, yesterday with how huge that belly is compared to the rest of her.

Count me in. WTF is up with the non-covered hair and super non-covered body (but at least we can't see her mega-defrauding elbows!!!!!)? And she looks like she was ready to give birth, like, yesterday with how huge that belly is compared to the rest of her.

I think we are all confused! That's Lina for you though!

Oh L-rd, TT needs to take off that hat. He looks like such a goober. Also, I don't understand why you'd do a photo shoot at your apartment complex (the shot of them in the stairwell made me scratch my head). Why not go to a park nearby? I can't imagine paying someone to take pictures of me with a blah-looking apartment building in the background.

Oh L-rd, TT needs to take off that hat. He looks like such a goober. Also, I don't understand why you'd do a photo shoot at your apartment complex (the shot of them in the stairwell made me scratch my head). Why not go to a park nearby? I can't imagine paying someone to take pictures of me with a blah-looking apartment building in the background.

I thought the same thing. They're in Austin and I know there are some great places to take pics there. A friend from collage took all of her bridal photos at the state capital and they are amazing!

Archived