IGNORED

Bathroom Baby 2.0? Say it ain't so!

Beeks

Oh yeah, i mean doctors are human just like we are. And sometimes humans say stupid things without thinking.

The nurse "speaking" for the premie was on Thoughtful Thursday, and she was "saying," "Mommy, you kept me in as long as you could and I am very strong," to a woman who was blaming herself for the premature labor. A nice antidote to one posted a week or two ago, in which a midwife looked at a baby born with obvious birth defects and snapped to the parents, "What did you DO?"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But remember, Elle is there. And Elle is not the only Elle in the world, certainly not the only one in the homebirth movement. She is the one who claimed every OBGYN in the Los Angeles area told her she would die giving birth and that this was totally okay with them as long as the baby survived. There are not enough eyerolls in the world.

But remember, Elle is there. And Elle is not the only Elle in the world, certainly not the only one in the homebirth movement. She is the one who claimed every OBGYN in the Los Angeles area told her she would die giving birth and that this was totally okay with them as long as the baby survived. There are not enough eyerolls in the world.

I don't want to think of trolls that are on the same epic scale as Elle. I.... Just..... *boggle*

Archived