IGNORED

Bathroom Baby 2.0? Say it ain't so!

Beeks

I'm pretty old myself :) at 50, but thankfully I have never worked anywhere where an employer asked such an invasive type question. If I had ever been asked, my first inclination would have been to recoil in disgust at their appalling manners, then firmly refuse to provide any such information. I'm not sure how I got this way, but I apparently can be intimidating just with a cold silent stare. If a co-worker dared to be so rude, he or she would be met with a silent cold stare until they slunk away in shame.

At that time there was nothing illegal about his request. And a job was a job, if I moved on the next employer could take the same liberties.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She has a massive head in that pic--maybe the weight migrated up there?

It looks like she is leaning forward. I have a heart-shaped face like she does, and if you lean your head into the iphone it is not so attractive.

:shock:

I would consider that harassment and would report it up the chain.

yup! :shock:

yup! :shock:

I recently had a discussion about feminism and sexual harassment in the workplace and inappropriate treatment of women and weighing the risks of appealing to higher-ups to one's career (especially when you do appeal to higher-ups and they don't want to do anything and so your next option is bothering the higher-higher-ups), and now I hate humanity a little bit.

I am praying it is just a cheese baby.

As for the asshat wanting to track all the women's cycles...I have no words, except what a STUPID TWISTED FUCK NUT!!!!

ETA How does one not junk punch such a stupid fuck or keep your head exploding in the face of such fuck wittery?

I am praying it is just a cheese baby.

As for the asshat wanting to track all the women's cycles...I have no words, except what a STUPID TWISTED FUCK NUT!!!!

ETA How does one not junk punch such a stupid fuck or keep your head exploding in the face of such fuck wittery?

Work place protections are a rather new concept when it comes to sexual harassment.

Work place protections are a rather new concept when it comes to sexual harassment.

Sorry, I missed that, I thought this happened rather recently.

Sorry, I missed that, I thought this happened rather recently.

It's easy for folks to take these protections for granted, if that's what they grew up with. For many of us who were in the workplace prior to their enactment, endurance and hope kept us sane and employed.

It's easy for folks to take these protections for granted, if that's what they grew up with. For many of us who were in the workplace prior to their enactment, endurance and hope kept us sane and employed.

So, one more thing to add to my list of "thank the women before you." Thank you, women (and men) who made a world where I can open a can of whoopass on a supervisor who asks about my period. Every now and then something like this makes me stop and be grateful for the life I have. Mandatory pantyhose would be bad enough, but period tracking...? The mind boggles.

So, one more thing to add to my list of "thank the women before you." Thank you, women (and men) who made a world where I can open a can of whoopass on a supervisor who asks about my period. Every now and then something like this makes me stop and be grateful for the life I have. Mandatory pantyhose would be bad enough, but period tracking...? The mind boggles.

Thanks for making my point :D

• 6 months later...

I wanted to bump this since we really haven't given her much attention this year, well this year so far... The newest baby is due in a couple of weeks and ThatBitch mentions that the Bathroom Baby is going to preschool. She is planning on a home birth again and I do hope we will see some over sharing after that event happens.

Now back to your regular programing.

I wanted to bump this since we really haven't given her much attention this year, well this year so far... The newest baby is due in a couple of weeks and ThatBitch mentions that the Bathroom Baby is going to preschool. She is planning on a home birth again and I do hope we will see some over sharing after that event happens.

I wonder if she's going to pee all over her house like an incontinent animal again?

Good. Even with 15-20 other kids, T1 will still get more attention at preschool than he does at home.

I wonder if she's going to pee all over her house like an incontinent animal again?

GMTA, ya know she's gotta still be using the magic pussy stretcher to keep ThatDickhead happy.

I read that birth story. I have never given birth, but what she described going through sounded insane. I know many women do have a bowel movement or a pee here and there during birth. What she described sounded like this uncontrollable, rabid time of constant pissing.

Uh... what? Do I want to know?

I think it's been scrubbed from the blog but you can search for it here on FJ. We've had some epic threads about the BathroomBaby and ThatBitch.

GMTA, ya know she's gotta still be using the magic pussy stretcher to keep ThatDickhead happy.

You know, I always thought that thing would do the opposite of what TDH wanted it to do....

You know, I always thought that thing would do the opposite of what TDH wanted it to do....

Right? I was only ever in on the fringes of that conversation while it was going on, but it seems you'd want to tighten things up, not stretch, yes?

Right? I was only ever in on the fringes of that conversation while it was going on, but it seems you'd want to tighten things up, not stretch, yes?

I think that he thought that if they pre-stretched then she would snap back quicker, or something....I'm not sure, I really don't understand it as no person has ever passed out of my nether regions (3 c-sections).

I think that he thought that if they pre-stretched then she would snap back quicker, or something....I'm not sure, I really don't understand it as no person has ever passed out of my nether regions (3 c-sections).

The theory is that if it stretches you don't tear. Ok so she didn't tear, but she did wind up in adult diapers PP.

The theory is that if it stretches you don't tear. Ok so she didn't tear, but she did wind up in adult diapers PP.

Gotcha. Well, more power to 'em I suppose...

Archived