IGNORED

Bathroom Baby 2.0? Say it ain't so!

Beeks

Rumors are flying that That Wife is preggo, now that she put her weight loss on hold. How will she cram another pac 'n play in the bathroom? Will T1 graduate to a real bed?!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read her blog in a while. I thought they were moving because her husband got a job transfer or something?

They are moving in a few weeks for TA new job. Right now she is in Utah at BYU by herself trying to finish school in the summer term. She had posted regularly before about looking forward to her summer of freedom and hasn't mentioned her son once since she got there :roll:

I really hope she's not pregnant that will just be another kid for her to ignore.

Beeks, why would she need to cram another Pack 'n Play into the bathroom when she can just put T1 and the new baby together in the same "crib"?

After all, putting T1 in the bathroom saves space--why waste any more with another inadequate bed for another ignored child?

I sincerely doubt she is pregnant. She tracks her period online and just had it two weeks ago. While it's possible, it's unlikely (and I doubt TH would have let it happen anyway).

I sincerely doubt she is pregnant. She tracks her period online and just had it two weeks ago. While it's possible, it's unlikely (and I doubt TH would have let it happen anyway).

Really? Tracks her period online??? For all the world to see??? :shock:

Really? Tracks her period online??? For all the world to see??? :shock:

Yeah, it's part of her dieting. She puts her period on there presumably so her readers can see that her (temporary) weight gains are part of her monthly cycles.

All I can think is: TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI etc., etc., ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

Yeah, it's part of her dieting. She puts her period on there presumably so her readers can see that her (temporary) weight gains are part of her monthly cycles.

All I can think is: TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI etc., etc., ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

Ah, Fundyland, where collarbones are verboten but publicly tracking your cycle is a-ok.

I really hope she never has another child. And T1 really needs to get out of that bathroom. He's old enough for a real bed, and no one should put the baby in the bathroom. She'd probably stick any kid of hers in there and not care.

Also why does she think people want to know when she gets her period? The lack of mentions of her son indicate to me how she feels about him.

Just when you think that you have heard it all... :shock:

On her blog she states she's going off her diet, since it would be impossible for her to diet and complete her schooling. Also she screwed up counting credits and may be short :lol:

I don't think she would get pregnant before the big Thailand tour this summer.

I'm pretty sure that the Duggars track Michelle's cycle on a calendar in a public area of the house (everybody would get all excited the minute her period was late). Am I right in remembering that they track the older girls' cycle as well, or is that a different family? (I have a fuzzy recollection of a family who used different colors for each woman who reached menarche; I know that wasn't the Duggars, but I can't recall who)

I'm pretty sure that the Duggars track Michelle's cycle on a calendar in a public area of the house (everybody would get all excited the minute her period was late). Am I right in remembering that they track the older girls' cycle as well, or is that a different family? (I have a fuzzy recollection of a family who used different colors for each woman who reached menarche; I know that wasn't the Duggars, but I can't recall who)

IIRC, that was Razing Ruth's family, but many a fundie family seem crazy enough to do that, so there may well be others.

The post I found that referred to it was: http://razingruth.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... berty.html

edited for riffles

I also thought it odd that she hasn't mentioned T1 at ALL since she left for Utah. It's so weird if you didn't follow her, her current blogs sound like your average single co-ed.

I know way too much about That Idiot. Following her online is like the mental equivalent of eating potato chips: you know it's not healthy or fulfilling, but you do it anyway. I hate giving her pageviews, but I follow the thread about her on GOMI, and when it gets juicy, I can't resist.

Apparently she's deleted her on-line cycle-tracker, but she's about 33 days from LMP, so she could be newly pregnant. Let's hope not. She and That A@#%^& she married had agreed that she needed to lose more weight before gestating again.

She's at BYU for six weeks trying to finish the degree she used to insist she didn't need, while TA and T1 are with her parents. After that, they're moving to California for TA's new job. Her requirement for a house was that it have at least three bedrooms, so maybe T1 will finally get a room without porcelain?

Before going to BYU, she spent three days with TA and T1 at her parents' house. In her infinite wisdom, she decided that that would be a good time to potty train her barely-two-year-old, developmentally delayed child. Guess how that worked out?

More importantly, is the cheese still locked up?

There is an i-Phone app called P-tracker, and at my last job, the really disgusting fundie guy, who looks like a young Warren Jeffs, tried to say it was important that he track all of the women in the office's cycles. No, I am not kidding, and hell no he never figured out mine, as I am mouthy all month long.

There is an i-Phone app called P-tracker, and at my last job, the really disgusting fundie guy, who looks like a young Warren Jeffs, tried to say it was important that he track all of the women in the office's cycles. No, I am not kidding, and hell no he never figured out mine, as I am mouthy all month long.

WHAT?!?!? OMFreakingG, he actually asked women? Or did he just make an assumption when the were crabby?

:shock:

I would consider that harassment and would report it up the chain.

WHAT?!?!? OMFreakingG, he actually asked women? Or did he just make an assumption when the were crabby?

I'm old enough to have been employed at a time when those questions were frequently asked and legal. I have known male supervisors, back in the day, charting all their female employees.

I have known male supervisors, back in the day, charting all their female employees.

:shock: And they felt this was interesting/necessary because...?

:shock: And they felt this was interesting/necessary because...?

Why they wanted to be aware of our bitchiness trends naturally.

I'm old enough to have been employed at a time when those questions were frequently asked and legal. I have known male supervisors, back in the day, charting all their female employees.

I'm pretty old myself :) at 50, but thankfully I have never worked anywhere where an employer asked such an invasive type question. If I had ever been asked, my first inclination would have been to recoil in disgust at their appalling manners, then firmly refuse to provide any such information. I'm not sure how I got this way, but I apparently can be intimidating just with a cold silent stare. If a co-worker dared to be so rude, he or she would be met with a silent cold stare until they slunk away in shame.

:shock:

I would consider that harassment and would report it up the chain.

Same here, but then again every place I've worked at would consider that sexual harassment, and would take such a report seriously.

My guess is that That Asshole she married is probably the reason she started tracking her cycles online as it's her way of showing him that a minor increase in weight is due to the cycle, and not her fault.

Archived