IGNORED

Anna Wilkinson (Simple Living AK). . .

anniebgood

IIRC they also had some cringe-worthy hunting pictures up.

It's not an Alaskan blog unless there is at least one photo of a moose or bear heart in someones hands.

It's not an Alaskan blog unless there is at least one photo of a moose or bear heart in someones hands.

QFT

I always thought they lived in the Bush, don't know why but when I read their blog that was the impression I got. They live in North Pole land of candy cane lamp posts and Santa's House. I do miss their blog, though they didn't post much I found what they did post quite entertaining.

QFT

I always thought they lived in the Bush, don't know why but when I read their blog that was the impression I got. They live in North Pole land of candy cane lamp posts and Santa's House. I do miss their blog, though they didn't post much I found what they did post quite entertaining.

I have an enormous amount of respect for his construction and homesteading skills. The man has serious equipment and he knows how to use it. The privy design and construction was awesome.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but do we know what they called the new baby? I see Jason has a photo as his profile pic on Facebook...

I have an enormous amount of respect for his construction and homesteading skills. The man has serious equipment and he knows how to use it. The privy design and construction was awesome.

Aw! I'm sorry the blog is gone. I really enjoy reading about people who are inventive and talented.

Archived