IGNORED

Anna Wilkinson (Simple Living AK). . .

anniebgood

is pregnant again. Here's the convo from FB: They talk to each other like Candy and Erik do....They're talking about the tag where it shows a PG woman and it says I'm so crafty, I make babies.

Jason Wilkinson that is so you!!! ;)

June 15 at 7:28pm

Anna Wilkinson Thanks....thought it fit my current condition.

June 16 at 6:13am

Jason Wilkinson Yep.... Crafty x's 7 lol. ;)

June 16 at 9:58pm

Anna Wilkinson yes....we have been blessed many times over :)

June 16 at 10:50pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx do we have another Wilkinson blessing on the way?!

June 17 at 1:15am · 1

Jason Wilkinson yes... :)

June 17 at 2:54am

Jason Wilkinson ‎#7 is due in December :)

June 17 at 2:57am · 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Congreats Jason and Anna! :)

June 17 at 5:16am · 1

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Congratulations!!!!!!!!

June 17 at 5:36am · 1

Jason Wilkinson Thanks :)

June 17 at 2:52pm

Anna Wilkinson Thanks :)

June 17 at 9:16pm

I don't want to tell whose page led me there. But it's someone I know from another board.

I hope she has an easy pregnancy and they have a good birth. December's awfully cold to be birthing a baby in AK.

Jason's FB page says their relationship status is: Couple looking for Polygamous Marriage.

Jason's FB page says their relationship status is: Couple looking for Polygamous Marriage.

Maybe they can connect with the Browns. Ugh....

Wait, what??? Good grief. Polyg faux-Jews. awesome.

(they are Messianics, right? Or do I have them confused with someone else?)

... And I am absolutely left speechless. Who wants to move up to AK and have horribly named babies with Jason? :?

At first I thought you meant Brandy's husband but this is actually worse. I can't even think of any funny names for the new baby because I'm just so....wow.

... And I am absolutely left speechless. Who wants to move up to AK and have horribly named babies with Jason? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, the poly is just over the top for the already beyond wackadoo's. Maybe that is why they closed the blog?

That is one party I would not like to join. :shock:

I guess Jason is just too much for one woman.... :lol:

I cannot wait to hear the new baby's name! Y'AHSOME Sha'lom perhaps?

Definitely something faux-Jew with a hint of pole dancer thrown in to class it up a bit. If there were one of those baby name generators based on these criteria I think it would have a good chance of spitting out actual names of current and future Wilkinson progeny.

Another baby I'd expect.

But this is the family whose one kid is named Vision O'YHWH, right? Messianic believers and all that?

The polygamy bit is what set me back.

What??!! Well that's new!

It could actually be a "religious" move. A couple of years ago I discovered a couple online who didn't think of themselves as messianics, but simply Bible followers. They did a lot of faux Jew things and believed in wifely submission (Except on the Sabbath! He said his wife loved that day cause he couldn't tell her what to do.), and he eventually started looking for a new wife because he said God didn't mind polygamy, and actually blessed it. He also said it didn't matter if your current wife had a problem with it or not, because duh, you're the man. They had a bunch of wackadoo beliefs that I've never even seen among the current crop of faux Jews.

Anna is probably worn out from homeschooling her children, keeping faux Kosher (is a moose cheeseburger treif?) and birthing those babies. Not to mention keeping the winter garden going, needing more and more room for the brood, and satisfying Jason's needs and wants. So bringing another woman into the mix might alleviate some of her work.

Anna is probably worn out from homeschooling her children, keeping faux Kosher (is a moose cheeseburger treif?) and birthing those babies. Not to mention keeping the winter garden going, needing more and more room for the brood, and satisfying Jason's needs and wants. So bringing another woman into the mix might alleviate some of her work.

Yes, moose cheeseburgers are treif.

I don't get why someone who is not Jewish thinks the Law applies to them. Non-Jews are only bound by the laws given to Noah, but it seems some people just like to make life more difficult.

Also polygamy? Oh please.

I really miss this blog. I know she didn't post too much but man, it was good.

And I know that snarking on appearance is not kind but ... I don't think that the ladies will be linin' up for a sister-wife spot at the Wilkinson's. No matter how many Shofars he has.

Yes, moose cheeseburgers are treif.

I don't get why someone who is not Jewish thinks the Law applies to them. Non-Jews are only bound by the laws given to Noah, but it seems some people just like to make life more difficult.

Also polygamy? Oh please.

Faux Jews seem to make things up as they go. They take a bit from Christianity and a bit from Judaism and toss it all in and make both religions look bad.

I really miss this blog. I know she didn't post too much but man, it was good.

And I know that snarking on appearance is not kind but ... I don't think that the ladies will be linin' up for a sister-wife spot at the Wilkinson's. No matter how many Shofars he has.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget the overalls. :dance:

Help me remember. As an overweight person myself, I hate to say it like this, but I'm not sure if I remember the right couple. Is this the couple that was really heavy? The woman wore headcoverings and the man wore overalls over a really big gut?

Yes Quinoa Mama, that was them in all their glory. Their children also had very homemade-looking haircuts, bizarre names, and the homeliest frumpers around.

ETA: riffles aplenty

The sad thing is that she didn;t even make their frumpers. Yes, you read that right. She actually spent good money on those things to be made by Katie's Mercantile!

Archived