IGNORED

Australian Blogger's Son Dies- Sparkling Adventures

princessjo1988

Maybe David killed Elijiah because Lauren only gave her love to the kids and not him. I'm sure that has been thought of by many already but I just got it. Lol. I also feel the sexual awakening of Lauren is coming soon. I predict she will get pregnant again. She gets very depressed about not being pregnant.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe David killed Elijiah because Lauren only gave her love to the kids and not him. I'm sure that has been thought of by many already but I just got it. Lol. I also feel the sexual awakening of Lauren is coming soon. I predict she will get pregnant again. She gets very depressed about not being pregnant.

I think it's the opposite, David lavished his love on the kids cause Lauren wasn't receptive to it and was detached from the kids. David seemed especially close to the middle two girls.

I agree that Lauren will have another child - she hasn't used contraception since deciding to become a mother for the first time.

And I say this with absolutely no judgement, but I wouldn't be surprised if she goes through a period of promiscuity when she discovers her sexuality. She has spoken about not feeling attractive as a teenager, then she was abstinent because of religion, married David as a virgin of nineteen, they have been open about their sexual connection being lacking, and I'm sure both of their religious upbringings and the attitudes of their church contributed to that. She's been pregnant or nursing for years. I think that when she has the chance to explore her own sexuality without a husband or religious prohibitions restricting her she will make the most of it. I just hope she rediscovers contraception and realises that her sexual connections don't have to be emotionally connected to her girls.

sparklingadventures.com/index.php?id=1584

This happened after Lauren writing about her marriage troubles and before Elijah's death.

:shock:

How can she be so calm writing about that? I'd be having a nervous breakdown. Then again, it's the same person who doesn't seem to feel any anger about her husband murdering their son or let her daughters acknowledge their grief. If my my dad had thrown my sibling off a bridge he wouldn't have made it to prison!

There is something so disturbing about this couple. I'm not sure if Lauren was involved in her son's death - I hope not - but it's seriously creepy how the girls got 'prepared' for death in the weeks prior to the murder.

I think Lauren was disturbed before she went down the faux-hippy route. She had a very bare playroom for the girls in which she allowed the two-year-old to sleep in alone with small toys she could easily swallow, made the girls 'become' their age before they could celebrate it and let one of her daughters get incredibly scratched up by her sister when she was newborn. When I saw the photo I thought it was a shot of just after she had born due to the blood on her head. I couldn't believe that it was because her sister had been able to scratch her like that. Siblings can seriously hurt each other in tussles but how were the little girls left alone long enough for that amount of damage to done? A baby that small should not be left alone at all and even the older girl was quite young, I think. As for the naked photos and vidoes - I have nothing against small children running around naked or parents taking pictures of it for family albums, but you don't put it on the internet for any weirdo to look at! There are freaks out there and with an advert on the front page asking for a place to stay the wrong kind of person could easily take advantage of that.

I don't have children nor much of a maternal instinct and I know this. It's fucking common sense.

Freejoy, all her writing is like that. It's like a travelogue, with occasional personal tragedy thrown in.

Who wants to open a book on how long it is before she and Hellena are exploring their inner lesbian?

Freejoy, all her writing is like that. It's like a travelogue, with occasional personal tragedy thrown in.

Who wants to open a book on how long it is before she and Hellena are exploring their inner lesbian?

Hellena has been there done that August. You really need to do some reading.

I will predict that Lauren, Hellena, and Currydingdong will enter into a 3 way marriage, combining the kids into a huge pack of ferrel children and Lauren and Hellena will be pregnant at the same time. The babies will be named Free and Morbid Carcr-ashe.

I will predict that Lauren, Hellena, and Currydingdong will enter into a 3 way marriage, combining the kids into a huge pack of ferrel children and Lauren and Hellena will be pregnant at the same time. The babies will be named Free and Morbid Carcr-ashe.

Don't forget the awesomely enlightened mid labor three way.

I think Lauren & Hellena will run off together. Leaving Currawong with a small army of children to look after.

Come to think of it he seems like the most responsible of the 3, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Lauren must be careful...Helena doesnt mind herpes and q's too well....

:lol: :laughing-rolling: :lol:

Oh LongSkirts, you win the internets today for that!!!!

Scissoring whilst in labor!

Lauren must be careful...Helena doesnt mind herpes and q's too well....

That is really lovely. Bravo!

re references to forthcoming lack money and shilling for donations.....

Single parent pensions are going to be reduced and changed plus quite a few will lose the discount card .

This may impact the sparkly ones lifestyle greatly.

Experiencedd, it wouldn't have been funny without the previous duscussion about Hellena's political lesbianism.

Because we know how desperate all women are to partake of Magpie's intense sexual energy.

She appears to be crashing. She's letting the girls get their emotional fulfillment from David via care packages, cannot sleep and is fatigued constantly.

She ran as far and as hard as she could run. Guess what? The grief CANNOT be outrun.

My heart does hurt for her. I know EXACTLY what it feels like where she is. I KNOW the sleep issue. My sister (a doctor) wanted me on prescription sleep aids for three months after Micah died. I used Melatonin instead, but I had to use a LOT of it to sleep at all. Two nights ago, my son died three different horrific deaths in my sleep. Last night, I just heard him crying for me all night (that might have been too much wine, it was six months for me and another CFer died last night so yeah I checked out).

I GET it. I still hear him. I could feel him in my arms again last night....and in the morning he was gone. Sleep doesn't always come, and when it does it isn't always restful.

I can be completely sympathetic to her distress and struggle. Really, I can.

HOWEVER, she denies that grief to her daughters. Friday, my children wanted to remember and mourn. Part of why I shut down last night was because I was emotionally exhausted after 24 hours of helping guide siblings through THEIR grief. I had to help THEM get through the anniversary BEFORE I got to shut down. We released balloons, watched his memorial slideshow we made, ate his favorite meal and laughed--just LAUGHED about our favorite memories of this child. I guided one child so overwhelmed with her pain and raw grief to go bake, not so she could eat her emotions but because the process of baking is therapuetic to her.

Lauren demands her daughters sparkle so they can distract her from her grief and pain. I have used my children as a calling cry to keep living because they need me to guide them through their grief. While I suppose both methods give you a reason to not kill yourself, my method is letting myself and my children slowly heal. Hers is hurting her daughters and not helping her process either.

I'm actually glad her van is broken down. I suspect she won't be doing the parenting for the next week because she sounds completely shut down emotionally. Since she doesn't ALLOW herself or her girls to grieve in a healthy fashion, when it washes over her, she runs away and since she cannot I suspect she will go catatonic for awhile unti she can bury it again.

Chaoticlife, she was already depressed before Elijah died, it's no surprise she didn't magically snap out of it but has gotten worse. But she's chosen to live a lifestyle where she is fully, 100% responsible for every minute of the day for four young children. If she could drop them at school for six hours a day, have them buy lunch there, see her doctor every week for counselling, pick up the kids after school, go home, scrape up three or four hours to be there for her kids an do fun stuff, read, etc, then order pizza or grab a rotisserie chicken and bagged salad, then go to bed to cry some more. on the weekends she can nap while they play in a securely childproofed house and play on their ipads all evening. She'd probably have quite a few family members work their way through to help out.

Instead she has chosen an environment that requires perfect vigilance at all times, and a lifestyle that requires her to be enthusiastic and driven from dawn till dusk. Even curriculum driven homeschooling would easier because she could just open the book where they left off yesterday.

But I suspect she's travelling to avoid people telling her to grieve and let the kids grieve, that a severely depressed parent is not able to unschool, that she needs to step up and feed her kids real meals.

Chaotic Life, your post brought me to tears. I am so, so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs through cyberspace to you and your children. :romance-grouphug:

She's got a new post up with a really clear shot of Calista's latest self-butchered haircut.

A question for the Australians on the board: Is it common for public buildings to allow bare feet? Here in the US, shoes are required most of the time in stores and museums and such, and I'm wondering how much Lauren is bending the rules.

She's got a new post up with a really clear shot of Calista's latest self-butchered haircut.

A question for the Australians on the board: Is it common for public buildings to allow bare feet? Here in the US, shoes are required most of the time in stores and museums and such, and I'm wondering how much Lauren is bending the rules.

I was reading some old posts and it looks like she cuts it because she doesn't like hair on her face. I wish Lauren would just buy her some barrette or head bands to keep the hair off her face or take her somewhere to get a straight up pixie cut rather than let her hack hunk of her hair off.

Archived