IGNORED

Sherry and her giant hair go on vacation

batwing

She's a whack-a-doo! She does look like one of Heff's girls in fundie clothing. She's making an idol out of the movie.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sherry looks like she is running a bordello. It's funny how fundies run the extreme from totally frumpy to totally trashy.

She seems to delight in over-sharing. Seriously, no one needs to know that you and your husband sleep naked together and the details of your sex life.

I swear her boobs have gotten bigger.

I agree. Her boobs are the first thing I noticed after her bleached hair.

In the pic, where she is standing on the shore, she looks like a barbie doll. Very plastic. With big plastic hair.

She looks like a barbie doll with her hair down.

I agree. Her boobs are the first thing I noticed after her bleached hair.

It must have been a package deal, bleach and boobies.

What the hell does her husband do for a living? She spends a small fortune on her Victorian BS but he can't afford to take her someplace for their anniversary.

It must have been a package deal, bleach and boobies.

What the hell does her husband do for a living? She spends a small fortune on her Victorian BS but he can't afford to take her someplace for their anniversary.

After reading here, I have the same feeling I have after eating a whole pint of Ben & Jerry ice cream... so sweet I want to puke:

bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.se/search/label/Abg%29%20WEIGHT%20LOSS

She looks like a "real housewife", fundie version.

That's exactly it!

Geez, that woman doesn't know how to edit anything, does she?

What a waste of all those daddy and daughter dates for Alexandra. Perhaps that time could have best spent acquiring a second language from your dad, rather than talking about prince charming's qualifications. :doh:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PZp2TSYtTvo/T-NbdXCjJgI/AAAAAAAABn4/ubc1KOkaasE/s640/IMG_7964_pp.JPG

Not so modest, Sherry!

I don't get why her blog is called "A Living Sacrifice" when her life is all a quest for frilliness and her version of feminine vanity. The only thing being sacrificed here is good taste. RIP GOOD TASTE.

Has she had her boobs done? They look too big and high up to be real ones - especially considering she's had 12 kids. The look plastic to me.

You look back through her archives and she's gone from fundie, a bizarre fundie at that, to air-head barbie fundie.

NOOOO Sherry,what are you doing?!!! I liked you better as the frilly Victorian homemaker!

I wonder if she saw her husband looking at a woman who looked like that,or if he told her thats how he wanted her to look.

Dont do it Sherry.

I can still see it in all her crowning, flowing, high-as-heavy glory of natural bottle-blond covering...

bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.com/

Scroll to enjoy!

NOOOO Sherry,what are you doing?!!! I liked you better as the frilly Victorian homemaker!

I wonder if she saw her husband looking at a woman who looked like that,or if he told her thats how he wanted her to look.

Dont do it Sherry.

It is just so weird how she has gone from looking like a floofy Victorian wanna-be to looking like some sort of real house wife. I would have expected her to go to this dressed up in costume.

Since she is obviously devoting a large portion of her time to making herself look better, perhaps she should see if her son's want to do something about those eyebrows.

I am really impressed with women who have the time and energy to get perfect hair, perfect nails, perfect body, perfect make-up, matchy outfits - I really wish I had it in me.

On the other hand, it's a bit tragic when they spend so much time and money and end up looking like... strippers.

Like Dolly said: "You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!"

I too wonder about the boobs. If she hasn't had implants, I'd like to know the name of the bra.

She is one of my favorites! I especially love reading her views of what men and women are like. Apparently men are "constantly in the mood"

I also cannot comprehend how she went from a normal looking fundie woman to barbie...wonder what brought about this change? Well, at least the obsession with romance, love and submission has not changed (and oh yeah the color pink!).

omg, that post is a TRIP. first of all, it's MACKINAC Island.

Also, DINING room. And there was another one, but I lost my train of thought in her Snooki-Hair.

The blurred out "and in our hearts, we are still there" photo at the end actually made me snort out loud.

She is a hot mess, that one.

I am anti-Grand Hotel just on the grounds that they're outrageously expensive, because your stay includes the Formal Dinner every night, whether you want it or not...there's no opting out of the Formal Meal Plan during your stay.

And also because we rode bikes around the island (from our lowly B&B), and figured we'd walk around the grounds of the hotel? Yeah, sweartagawd they actually have someone they PAY to rush out as soon as you cross in front of the hotel, and tell you that unless you are a hotel guest, you have to pay to walk on the property.

From there, it was a running joke, whenever the Grand came into view from another part of the island...don't look! they'll bill you for it!

I am anti-Grand Hotel just on the grounds that they're outrageously expensive, because your stay includes the Formal Dinner every night, whether you want it or not...there's no opting out of the Formal Meal Plan during your stay.

And also because we rode bikes around the island (from our lowly B&B), and figured we'd walk around the grounds of the hotel? Yeah, sweartagawd they actually have someone they PAY to rush out as soon as you cross in front of the hotel, and tell you that unless you are a hotel guest, you have to pay to walk on the property.

From there, it was a running joke, whenever the Grand came into view from another part of the island...don't look! they'll bill you for it!

Wow, I didn't know that......times do change. Mr. Nokidsmom and I visited the island for the day (stayed on the mainland) and rode bikes around the island. We did stop at the Grand Hotel and walked around as a lot of folks did. This was years ago, though. Didn't know that they now charge for simply walking around there now.

yep. and some poor college-aged girl rushed out of the lobby to ask us if we were guests, and then offer to direct us to the Day Pass Desk.

From their website:

Non-Hotel Guests

We offer a variety of ways non-hotel guests can enjoy the Grand Hotel experience. To enter the hotel and explore our grounds, there is a $10 admission fee.

Non-hotel guests can enjoy Grand Hotel dining in the Main Dining Room. Rates for non-hotel guests are as follows: Breakfast $30, Luncheon Buffet $40 and Dinner $75. All rates per person. You can also dine at other Grand Hotel restaurants, such as The Gate House, The Jockey Club, Cawthorne’s Village Inn, Woods, and Carleton’s Tea Store.

www.grandhotel.com/aboutgrandhotel/non-hotel-guests

I've known some very nice southern women who were into the big hair, lots of makeup and being loud. Unlike Sherry, all these women developed their personal style long before they reached her age.

my guess is that Sherry is having difficulty with getting older and not being the cute, sex kitten for her husband. From her articles, it sounds as her husband isn't very concerned with her emotions or needs. She might be feeling insecure about his affection.

Ah Sherry, her krazy has given me many hours of fun with my speakers on mute. Too bad her eldest son stopped blogging after the unibrow/nazi salute picture incident.

I second the fact that her tits are looking a little "altered"... she had a tome a few months back about keeping yourself in shape to please your godly husband - BLEH... maybe she got a nice modern bra...

Archived