Sherry and her giant hair go on vacation

batwing

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.com/2012/06/somewhere-in-time-our-25th-anniversary

Is her hair getting BIGGER?

Looks like she took it down?

And I was so looking forward to the new heights of her hair!

Me too! Sherry and her hair (and pink!) amaze me.

After reading here, I have the same feeling I have after eating a whole pint of Ben & Jerry ice cream... so sweet I want to puke:

bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.se/search/label/Abg%29%20WEIGHT%20LOSS

She looks like a "real housewife", fundie version.

It was spectacular! They went on an anniversary trip and she was discussing how beautiful and feminine Victorian clothes were interspersed with pictures of her and her hair. She's morphing into Jan Crouch.

It was spectacular! They went on an anniversary trip and she was discussing how beautiful and feminine Victorian clothes were interspersed with pictures of her and her hair. She's morphing into Jan Crouch.

:shock:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vn0n_0JNZtI/Tn1Pn_xJZMI/AAAAAAAABZ0/9FIvPfgfNqQ/s1600/13bb.jpg

According to her daughter, people kept confusing Sherry with Kristin Chenoweth.. and her planned career was to be on Broadway! :naughty:

Oh, and really funny side note. So my mom has been stopped about four or five times here where we live by various random people and asked if she was Kristin Chenowith, a Broadway actress and singer (one of my favorites, I might add) whose probably most famous for playing the role of Galinda in the musical Wicked. The funny thing is that there's so many similarities between the two - my mom really does look a lot like her, they're both short, are very very high operatic sopranos, they're only about two years apart, and my mom's planned career during her teens was to be a Broadway actress/singer. So we always thought that was funny that people really thought she was Kristin.

oftrimsandfrillsandfurbelows.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-which-i-am-insanely-jealous-of-my.html

According to her daughter, people kept confusing Sherry with Kristin Chenoweth.. and her planned career was to be on Broadway! :naughty:

oftrimsandfrillsandfurbelows.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-which-i-am-insanely-jealous-of-my.html

Oh my...

Also apparently Sherry and her daughter have the same favorite movie (which is a really lame Jane Seymour movie, by the way).

I love that movie! :lol: I hate that I share something in common with these two crazies. And I really wish I could see her hair.

Edited to add: I am so glad my mom doesn't blog about her sex life. I don't want to know if my parents sleep naked all night after having sex.

I love that movie! :lol: I hate that I share something in common with these two crazies. And I really wish I could see her hair.

Edited to add: I am so glad my mom doesn't blog about her sex life. I don't want to know if my parents sleep naked all night after having sex.

On the post green linked the daughter says later that she is going to post Sherry's photos. This is the first I've read the daughter's blog. She's way, way too into her parents... especially for a 23 year old. Sherry gave her For Women Only, I bet it was dog eared and highlighted (pink highlighter, obvs )

Am I the only one who looked at the web address and saw "fur below" like it was two separate words? :shock:

Am I the only one who looked at the web address and saw "fur below" like it was two separate words? :shock:

:lol: No. I did, too!

Wow. How have I never seen this blog before?? Who exactly are these people?

Also, I think her kids have the best names. And they're not spelled yoonieklie either.

Looks like she took it down?

It' still there, the link above just needs to have .html added to the end.

Wow. How have I never seen this blog before?? Who exactly are these people?

Also, I think her kids have the best names. And they're not spelled yoonieklie either.

I like their names too, but I think that using "Alexandra" for a girl, and "Alexander" for a boy, is too much!

So, I'm guessing they are unaware that Kristin was the star of the short lived GCB and that she really loves the gays?

Wow. Sherry is really bleach blond and tan for a fundie wife.

I have just seen the anniversary pictures...

She's quite the fundy bimbo, isn't she :lol:

Those hair, it looks like a wig...

Wow. Sherry is really bleach blond and tan for a fundie wife.

Her super bleach look is new, isn't it? If I recall correctly, in previous pictures she was not THAT blond.

I think she looked better before...

holy cow, that woman is wackadoo! that baby shower tea post gave me cavities. the lord provided everything from her pink velvet dress, to cake.

her photos are terrible, too.

yoinks!

Archived