IGNORED

Rebecca Eleventy praying for a husband...

alikat

I love you so much, Dad! I'm so grateful

for you and for your support in Annah and me saving our

hearts and bodies for our husband. And I am so looking

forward to that special day (Lord willing) when you'll

take my arm and hand in yours and walk me down the

aisle to the man we've prayed for, you'll give me to him

with your full blessing. And I can't wait for the day when

(Lord willing) you and Mom will come to visit my husband

and me in the hospital and we'll present to you our very

first child! I'm praying that God will bring this about

in our lives and hope it's a time of rejoicing for you

too!

Lets just try that again shall we...

I love you so much, Dad! Thankyou for teaching me that I can be anything I want to be and I do not need to limit myself to what somebody else thinks I should do or be. Thankyou for raising me in such a way that I became an independant adult, capable of supporting myself and able to make my own decisions. Thankyou for teaching me to make good choices so that I could decide for myself which person would make a good life partner. Thankyou for the role you are playing in your grandchildrens lives, not treating them as objects to be proud of because they are your descendants, but as individuals whose company you value. I hope you realise how much they adore you. I pray to God that I will be able to be as good a parent to my children as you continue to be to me.

Oh dear.

At least, I guess, she's planning to have her first child in an actual hospital with actual medically trained professionals nearby and does not seem to have a crazy phobia whereby all male doctors are perverts and only a pseudo-midwife is good enough? Yes? Yes?

Grasping at straws here.

i don't know much about this Rebecca...is she likely to get married soon or is she a Sarah Maxwell??

Oh dear.

At least, I guess, she's planning to have her first child in an actual hospital with actual medically trained professionals nearby and does not seem to have a crazy phobia whereby all male doctors are perverts and only a pseudo-midwife is good enough? Yes? Yes?

Grasping at straws here.

Actually-YES. There's a glimmer of hope here! :o

If only the Maxwells paid attention to her, she'd be set straight as to how a good fundie wife properly has her blessings...

i don't know much about this Rebecca...is she likely to get married soon or is she a Sarah Maxwell??

She wants John or Joseph Maxwell. That is not going to happen,they think they are too good for her. I am sure she prays to be a full fledged Maxwell.

She wants John or Joseph Maxwell. That is not going to happen,they think they are too good for her. I am sure she prays to be a full fledged Maxwell.

It'll be Joseph. He's about the right age and already has a house! It will be over Steve-O's dead body though.

I don't really play "favorite fundie" because I find them all pretty eyeroll-worthy... but this girl needs to stay far away from the Maxwells, even if they wanted her. At the very least she seems to have some degree of fun in her life right now, and those people are fucking vampires. Ugh.

Actually-YES. There's a glimmer of hope here! :o

If only the Maxwells paid attention to her, she'd be set straight as to how a good fundie wife properly has her blessings...

I was bored and went through a few pages of her blog postings yesterday. It appears that there is quite the pattern of health issues in her social environment. There's Audra who keeps miscarrying until she got her baby boy. But said baby boy died of health complications earlier this week at the age of almost 1.5. Then, going back, there's a mention of another mother who ended up needing an emergency ride to the hospital for very severe dehydration. Her own little daughter was in trouble too just before. There's the case of the cleft palate baby just a few pages earlier, etc. It does seem like Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!1! associates becoming a mother to possible health risks due to all these unfortunate cases she's witnessed. I'm not surprised she's considering a full medical setting to give birth in.

Also, she comes from a tiny fundie family. There hasn't been the hoopla of maternal homebirths to "train" her in 101 midwivery. She's not acquainted with the birthing process in the way other fundie girls are.

I was bored and went through a few pages of her blog postings yesterday. It appears that there is quite the pattern of health issues in her social environment. There's Audra who keeps miscarrying until she got her baby boy. But said baby boy died of health complications earlier this week at the age of almost 1.5. Then, going back, there's a mention of another mother who ended up needing an emergency ride to the hospital for very severe dehydration. Her own little daughter was in trouble too just before. There's the case of the cleft palate baby just a few pages earlier, etc. It does seem like Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!1! associates becoming a mother to possible health risks due to all these unfortunate cases she's witnessed. I'm not surprised she's considering a full medical setting to give birth in.

Also, she comes from a tiny fundie family. There hasn't been the hoopla of maternal homebirths to "train" her in 101 midwivery. She's not acquainted with the birthing process in the way other fundie girls are.

Disclaimer:I don't know this family very well. Just reading the blog, it seems like they are on the bottom of the fundie chain. They don't hang with any of the big wigs and do not have the money,basic skills or looks the big families would expect as a mate for their spawn. As much as she wants to be a Maxwell, they shun her. The whole family looks unhealthy and has an air of sadness around them I don't know what it is. failure? Yes, at least she seems to have fun and she has posted pics. with friends her age, not just that family with the little kids they always seem to be with. I'll give them that much, but IT IS NOT ENOUGH of a life for a 21 year old.

I don't really play "favorite fundie" because I find them all pretty eyeroll-worthy... but this girl needs to stay far away from the Maxwells, even if they wanted her. At the very least she seems to have some degree of fun in her life right now, and those people are fucking vampires. Ugh.

Agreed. I really hope she has a life she enjoys.

Rebecca seems like a sweet girl living in a sad environment. I agree with flojo and hope she has an enjoyable life as I do worry about her.

Rebecca seems like a sweet girl living in a sad environment. I agree with flojo and hope she has an enjoyable life as I do worry about her.

I totally agree.

We've mentioned before that her father has a total of five children, but only Rebecca and Annah live at home. Am I right in thinking that the three older brothers are from her father's prior relationship/marriage before he was "saved"? If so, it would render Rebecca's entire family suspect and "less than" in King Steve-O's eyes.

There's no way Steve would let anyone from the Eleventy family near him. No way.

Daddy Eleventy is an adulterer, just to start, and they have regular social interactions with other people.

I like Rebecca. I think she would look good in wrangles, red shirt and cowboy hat. I think she would make some prairie dude a very happy man. I wish her well but not Max-well.

I like Rebecca. I think she would look good in wrangles, red shirt and cowboy hat. I think she would make some prairie dude a very happy man. I wish her well but not Max-well.

Yeah. I feel sorry for her for being so attracted to (or envious of) the Maxwells. It sucks to want to be someone else who won't give you the time of day, even if your "idol" isn't even worth it. I hope she gains some perspective and sees that she's actually better off, and is able to think "what was I thinking?" at some point down the road.

And yeah. She actually posts about other people, non-family members, as real human beings with lives and a relationship to her, and seems to have the dreaded F*N on occasion. I'd say she needs to strike out on her own, but that seems within the realm of possibility in her circles.

It doesn't seem that she really ever interacts with others her own age. I wonder how big their church is as that is likely the best chance she has for social exposure.

I often wonder what Rebecca!!!!!111!!!!!1! does with her days - there are only so many cakes you can make. I'd love to see her take some correspondence courses or get really into a sport or something...

It doesn't seem that she really ever interacts with others her own age. I wonder how big their church is as that is likely the best chance she has for social exposure.

I often wonder what Rebecca!!!!!111!!!!!1! does with her days - there are only so many cakes you can make. I'd love to see her take some correspondence courses or get really into a sport or something...

She works with her dad doing office cleaning.

Seriously I think she is perfect for an Arndt boy.

I think you're right. She should start stalking their blog--she'd be a lot better off. Plus, there are like 927 Arndt boys to choose from.

I think you're right. She should start stalking their blog--she'd be a lot better off. Plus, there are like 927 Arndt boys to choose from.

Defintely much more fun than a Maxwell and there are more to choose from. Plus since they only have one sister they've been taught "women's work", so they might help out more. Though they may be even more perpetual children than she is if possible. At least they get to play sports and have fun. Though I'm never happy about fundies marrying and reproducing anything is better than a Maxwell. Though if Rebecca doesn't do more than pray for all anyone knows she can end up like Sarah Maxwell.

She works with her dad doing office cleaning.

Woah - she actually has a real job paid by non-family? That's miles above all those SAHD.

Rebecca always makes me sad. She seems like a sweet girl that was born into this crazy cult. I wish her only the best.

Aren't the Arndts (tongue twister there) Catholic? I remember one of those huge-almost-all-boys families were Catholics...

Archived