homeschoolmomma1

Another fun thread

How many times a week do the Duggars

Eat TTC?

Eat Ramen Noodles without cooking them?

Have sex? haha

Your turn?

Actually have homeschool?

Clean their bathrooms (I always assumed they were filthy. The idea of being at their house and having to use one makes me cringe).

Beat their kids...seriously. It disturbs me to think about.

Have a one on one conversations with their individual children and not on camera?

Recycle paper and plastic?

Do they wish that they never got involved with ATI?

Wait, do they actually eat raw Ramen noodles? Geez, why not just throw a sack of raw flour on the table and let the kids go at it?

Wait, do they actually eat raw Ramen noodles? Geez, why not just throw a sack of raw flour on the table and let the kids go at it?

Ya 1 or 2 episodes showed them doing that

Ya 1 or 2 episodes showed them doing that

Everyone I know who eats Ramen uncooked is drinking at the time. That was the favorite hangover preventative when I was in my late teens/early twenties.

...do the older kids fervently wish and pray that they had been born into an atheist family of 4 that sends its kids to public school and has a cleaning lady to come in and do the cooking and laundry?

Wish to divorce?

Remind their daughters they should not go to college *just now* ?

Give more attention to Mac than to Jennifer or Jordyn?

.. do JimBooB and J'chelle try to make number 20 to win the battle against the Bateses??

like rabbits in a barrel.

How many times a week do Josh and Anna dream of granduggar number three? How many times does Michelle take four pregnancy tests at a time? How many times does Jinger roll her eyes? :dance:

How many times does Jinger do her eye roll? how many times does Michelle have four or five pregnancy tests on her bathroom counter to make sure that number twenty is coming? how many times does Anna dream of grand duggar number three?

.. do JimBooB and J'chelle try to make number 20 to win the battle against the Bateses??

They are probably thinking about that a lot now since Kelly announced her pregnancy.

How many times a week does each child get a goodnight kiss from a parent?

Change underwear?

Wash sheets and towels?

Get to sit in silence alone (outside of the prayer closet)?

Talk on the phone to a friend?

Have their parents call them by the wrong name 18 times before they get to the right one?

Guest Anonymous

I dunno either, but their mattress has scorchmarks and both of them are nursing friction burns.

Archived