IGNORED

Save White People?

muffynbear

Apparently there's a war on white people? Who knew? Fred Phelps would be proud.

savewhitepeople.com/p/meme-pics.html

The objective of The White Voice is to deliver a positive, progressive, White-First message. We intend to lead the White people of the world down the path of racial salvation through education, revolutionary philosophy, and self-improvement.

We reject all ideas of racial supremacism, the out-dated belief that one race has the right to dominate another. We believe in the right to self-determination not just for ourselves but all the peoples of the world.

We favor love over hate, love being the most powerful emotion. We recognize that White racial salvation can only occur when we love our race more than others.

We are tired of those who complain about the lot of White people but who provide no solutions. We are about providing the solutions. We are about articulating a plan.

We are committed to 100% legal activism. We demand that all activists pursuing White justice and advancement adhere to all the laws of their community and country. We have zero tolerance for criminal behavior.

We believe that the White people of the world has every moral right to persist upon planet Earth, simply because it is part of Creation. To establish our self-determination, it is our goal to bring about the creation of our own exclusive country, which for now, we shall call the White Republic.

We are not affiliated with any particular group, faction, or religious organization. We do support collective groups of individuals who keep at the forefront of their actions what is best for the White people of the world in a legal manner.

z7GhBKuVxZE

I like how they overlook the fact that white people (particularly men) who were in positions of power for over 2,000 years abused their power; and just now realize that they have to share their privelages with others. Scum.

Hate to tell them that white men were not part of creation. Plus of course they were Jewish too. No matter how they White chocolate coat it they are racist assholes.

Maybe for the gay pride parade, but Fred Phelps is against racism, or was. He helped fight for rights as part of Brown v Board of Education in Topeka, if I recall. Wow, did I seriously just defend Fred Phelps? That's all he'll ever get in defense, that he at least used to not be a racist ass, but he's still a creepy, disturbed homophobic ass, so...still a really shitty person.

Outside of that, because I feel skivvy for defending him...my boyfriend's not "white" and I had no idea about this "war on Whites". Maybe I should end it to find a suitable "white" man so as to not let the "white" population die out should I ever have a child...oh wait, I don't care. Too bad.

I knew clicking on this thread was going to make me wanna :angry-banghead:

Sadly, there is a faction of the population who think white people have it tough because non-white people have achieved equality ('cause they can vote, duh) and yet still benefit from anti-racism initiatives. And they're not exactly fringe. Idk how people manage to be that blind to their privilege, but they do...

Maybe for the gay pride parade, but Fred Phelps is against racism

Not really. He did take on some court cases, that's true, but he also started one against a school saying his kids were being discriminated against for being white. While he was offering his legal services to black people, he was preaching that they should be in servitude to whites, and playing "Dumb N---" with the kids, where they tried to say the acronym as much as they could in the presence of the client.

This website is hilarious! Is there a bingo out there for paranoid racist fuckwads becuase this guy is an overachiever- not just a racist fuckwad but also he's paranoid about chemtrails, antisemtism, the illuminati. Wow!

The anti-teen mom PSA meme was funny too, how is it black people's fault that these nitwits got on tv for having babies when they were in high school

Damn I knew there was a reason to go to KYiana Pride this year! The one year I miss we get new dumb fucks! Didn't go, but I'd have loved to seen these guys in person. Perhaps they'll show up for Lexington Pride next weekend.... I'd love to laugh at them.

These people are idiots.

Okay I'm editing to include some comments from the video.

First, 2012 is NOT the first pride parade in Louisville... Uhm perhaps it was HIS first time at pride, but it's been going on for a loooong time.

Save white people chose to do this at pride in Louisville, Downtown... which is known for it's heavy african american presence. Seriously NOT a good idea.

Also, the comments at the end... his video states "The first choice children should have to make when it comes to dating and romantic relationships is not what sex they want to date, but rather who they want to date."

Now, when I started dating my first response to the partner asking me out was not "hmm, so I want to begin dating, I must think of what's between his legs before I think about who he is..." Seriously who thinks that way? Who I want to date just happens to be the same sex as me... woo woo kachoo. Who the hell cares?

Anyway, just wanted to come about with some comments on the video since he came to my old stomping ground.

Not really. He did take on some court cases, that's true, but he also started one against a school saying his kids were being discriminated against for being white. While he was offering his legal services to black people, he was preaching that they should be in servitude to whites, and playing "Dumb N---" with the kids, where they tried to say the acronym as much as they could in the presence of the client.

Interesting, never heard that part. If so, he's just an all around hateful ass. Not like that's a suprise. Being against racism wouldn't give him brownie points anyway. He's still an asshole.

If I honestly believed they'd be happy with their own little all-White patch of land, I'd be glad to give them one and let them have it. Keep them out of the civilized world!

Buuuuut... I don't think that. I think what they want is power over others, and you can't have that by living alone.

When my sister started dating a black man my dad tried to tell me (thankfully not her) that the reason he never got ahead at work was because of affirmative action. He tried to imitate common slang to demonstrate why the people who passed him on the corporate ladder were unworthy to do so. He became absolutely LIVID when I called him out, insisting that he is not racist at all and I was horrible to suggest it. He genuinely believes that it is common sense, not racism. I told him if he ever breathed a word to my sister I'd cut him out of my life for good. So far that seems to have done the trick...

It's like some people just don't ...get it. You can show them facts all day long and they just don't get it.

There is no war on white people. Anyone who says so has been deluded into thinking that white people are automatically superior, and if black people and Latinos can have access to the same opportunities then that means white people aren't as cool as the supremacists thought.

I say this as a white person, who has white family members who genuinely believe that white people as a whole are fucked up and are doing their best to fuck things up for everyone else via genocide (Native Americans), slavery, and discrimination (blacks).

If a black person gets a job I want or gets accepted to a school I applied to and didn't get into, well, good for them. They deserve it more than I do, clearly.

Interesting, never heard that part. If so, he's just an all around hateful ass. Not like that's a suprise. Being against racism wouldn't give him brownie points anyway. He's still an asshole.

Fred took on those civil rights cases as his way of "sticking it to the Man." "The Man," of course, was the gov't, or any kind of authority.

Ah, yes, the "Why is it okay to be proud of being Black, but racist if you're proud of being White?" thing. Gee, maybe because white people generally did not have their knowledge of their heritage and ancestry deliberately and systematically destroyed, so they were left with nothing but their skin color to connect them to it?

the "lot of the White people"? huh?

It's a lovely corner property in a gated community, I believe. :lol:

Archived