IGNORED

Can't find anything on Botkin babies

clibbyjo

I know both Audri and Nadia were pregnant last year and I cannot find any updates . Ben's latest update was just about Audri on the Titanic, no mention of baby. I can't find anything at all on Nadia,but I see Geoff's bio says he is a grandfather. So, anyone remember what is going on with them? I haven't read Visionary daughters in about a year so maybe I am just missing it?

Botkinettes have a Father's Day post up with a response to "Rapunzel". Note that they never have a Mother's Day post. You'd think they emerged from Geoff's head or something.

Nadia gave birth on February 29th to a girl named Katharine Faith, it is mentioned in the Upcoming Baby Season thread(I can't find it). I don't know if Audri has given birth.

Nadia gave birth on February 29th to a girl named Katharine Faith, it is mentioned in the Upcoming Baby Season thread(I can't find it). I don't know if Audri has given birth.

Where did you find that? At least it's not a strange name, though I can't be happy when a new fundie is born, other than to hope she escapes. Anyone know when Audri was due? At least if they're both girls they'd be allowed to be friends, where a boy and girl cousin close in age probably wouldn't be allowed.

Where did you find that? At least it's not a strange name, though I can't be happy when a new fundie is born, other than to hope she escapes. Anyone know when Audri was due? At least if they're both girls they'd be allowed to be friends, where a boy and girl cousin close in age probably wouldn't be allowed.

I can't find anything on any of their blogs until I missing one. In Ben's latest post on his blog, he just drones on and on about how Titanic men gave up their lived for their wives and he talks about his love for Audri. Its a great pic. of Audri in costume from about the waist up, but she does not look pregnant in the picture which got me wondering if she had a miscarriage a while ago or they just never announced it at all.

Just my 2cents but she looks pregnant to me.

Can't imagine why they're being so quiet about ARROWS IN THE QUIVER.

Just my 2cents but she looks pregnant to me.

Can't imagine why they're being so quiet about ARROWS IN THE QUIVER.

It is weird, given Geoff's fervent desire to fulfill his 200-year plan of wonderfulness, that they all seem to have gone deep underground. Perhaps (we can only hope) Audri and Nadia share enough spine to woman up and nix any baby-related Dominionist publicity.

She looks very pregnant to me. That said, I don't think we will hear anything about a new baby. The Botkins seem to have gone underground

Ok, so I'm reading the caption under the Titanic pic on Ben's blog. Ben states about Audri "She is the greatest earthly gift I possess." :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Archived