IGNORED

How to 'build' your man by Amy Senecal.

tabitha2

caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentine-t-time-challenge-59-meet-amy.

I follow Amy's blog Daily Pleasures but she was one of the many who could not handle the FJ scrutiny and made it private.Anyhow,she tries so hard to convince herself she is happy, perfectly happy but it shines threw she is not and it makes me very sad for her; Also,On baby 13 by the way.Her husband is a peach-he once made of his daughters swallow kitchen waste water as joke and has a habit of spitting water all over the place which, according to Amy is romantic,as he can do no wrong in her eyes.He is hard core dominionist and patriarchal and they are Pearl followers as well;We talked more about this family on the old board.

Is that the one who spits water at people and punished his daughter when she spits water back at him?

I think I also recall something about a bread ball covered in garbage he made one of the kids eat.

Yes, that's him.Could not remember all the details :) Amy can find a justification for every in appropriate thing he does :roll:

If you build him, he will come?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I will go back to my corner now. :)

Isn't the point of the patriarchal system that husbands are to be the Lord of a family... and that husbands are to love their wives like Christ loved the church?

I can totally imagine Jesus making the disciples eat garbage. Or spitting on Mary Magdelene. :\

Who, I ask, are all these dingdongs needing to be 'built up'. Isn't the fact that they are MAN (oenk oenk chest-thump) enough? Bleergh.

Archived