IGNORED

Every Christian Movie Ever Made

Terrie

Here we have the trailer to, as the topic says, every Christian movie ever made. The comments on YouTube are worth taking a look at, because some people get the joke, and others don't.

oeIRQol52HU

They did a great job making the point that all (or most since I haven't actually watched all of them...) Christian movie follow this type of pattern. Though the workout montage had me chuckling because I have a sequence of Christian movie workouts going through my head.

head.

Though the workout montage had me chuckling because I have a sequence of Christian movie workouts going through my head.

head.

Discipline of the body = discipline of the spirit. :lol:

:laughing-rolling: This is excellent, and definitely true. Next, someone should do a MST3K version of one of those films.

The need to add the line, "Kissing my real-life wife in shadows at weird angles so the audience doesn't realize I'm not kissing the actress playing the girlfriend."

Perfect. I love the poster with the GOP elephant and "chapel credit" he puts up.

:lol:

What I want to know is what was the roommate (guy filmmaker found in gym) doing? Looked like he was jerking off.

30 seconds into this and I thought, "Huh. That looks like the Christian college I went to." After 60 seconds I was positive, and when I went to the actual youtube page, sure enough: "Created by film students of Biola University." This is kind of hilarious considering that when I was a student there, they hosted a special screening of Left Behind (i.e., the posterchild for Every Christian Movie Ever), complete with an live Q&A with Kirk Cameron. :eusa-think:

So very true-my hope would be that eventually the movies branch out a little but I doubt it. I used to really dislike Christian fiction since it all seemed to be romance novels without sex-which just seemed bizarre. I've noticed an increase in the number of books where the characters seem more real over the last decade or so. Characters who have angry, sad, hurt feelings towards God or do crazy stuff.

Archived