IGNORED

Melanie's in labour

alysee

Maxwell Grandbaby #4 is finally on its way. Hope all goes well for Melanie and she and the baby are healthy. It will be interesting to see if the same amount of fawning and photo-ops is given to this baby as was given to Joshua. Even if Melanie finally has a boy, it will not be the FIRST grandson.

Good luck forcibly opening your cervix and expelling a human through your delicate birth canal and vaginal opening, Melanie.

#stillpissedinMichigan

Yep, we'll be seeing a new little Maxwell sometime today. I hope things go well for her. As much as I hate the Maxwells, I don't hate her. She has suffered many losses in the baby department so I hope this babe is born without trauma and just enjoyed. His/her future will be clouded, of course, but for Melanie, I wish only the best.

Good luck Melanie. :)

“A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.â€

John 16:21

Ugh, the Bible really pisses me off sometimes. I guess they're really hoping it's a boy. :roll:

Ugh, the Bible really pisses me off sometimes. I guess they're really hoping it's a boy. :roll:

I am sure they are.

I don't wish ill on mother, and especially not on the child, but I can't get too excited when they make, bake and deliver another Maxwell.

I am sure they are.

I don't wish ill on mother, and especially not on the child, but I can't get too excited when they make, bake and deliver another Maxwell.

I sure hope things go well for her but have to admit that after reading up on the Maxwell's, I can't be particularly happy for any baby that enters that family.

I hope it's a girl to piss Steve off.

yes, I am sure little Chastity Elation Maxwell is in for some times.

I automatically feel sorry for any child born into that family. I don't think a boy would fare much better.

What I really want is for all the Maxwell children to escape though sadly I doubt it will happen.

I automatically feel sorry for any child born into that family. I don't think a boy would fare much better.

What I really want is for all the Maxwell children to escape though sadly I doubt it will happen.

No real childhoods, no real teen years of independence and exploration, getting smacked with a wooden spoon six months after you leave the womb is not a future I would celebrate. I get all stabby when I read these threads celebrating the birth of a new captive.

FWIW, I've been Christian for 60 years - grew up on KJV/RSV - and this is the first time I've seen it specified as "man." All other times, "child."

I love that verse because it has been my delivery experience: I'm hissing/shouting/gasping, "This is the last one! This is it!" - and then the baby's born, and I see it and within minutes I'm thinking, "it wasn't bad at all, lookitmahbaybee!" :D

That said .... I kind of wonder what would happen if Steve was called to his eternal reward sooner than later. Would Nathan or Chris step in as patriarch? I want to believe they would not. That they each would help their mom and the dependent ones, but that they'd all find church congregations to join.

OH, they'd still visit the old folks in the nursing home, but it would be to sing, pray joyfully, add some company to the lonely ones' days.

Also, to experiencedd, "stabby" is a good word to express how I feel. I get shooting pains around my eyes. Stabby, yes, that's the word.

No real childhoods, no real teen years of independence and exploration, getting smacked with a wooden spoon six months after you leave the womb is not a future I would celebrate. I get all stabby when I read these threads celebrating the birth of a new captive.

Geez Experiencedd, can you just say what you mean and quit beating around the bush with your subtlety? :dance:

I just checked, no update yet. Not happy a new Maxwell is on the way either. I wish the best for mom and baby,and by best I mean move away from Steve and start a new life. Nathan has to be the least fundie as the oldest, he should be able to go fundie lite easy enough.

I don't wish for a bad outcome, but I can't be excited about a new Maxwell cult member either. I just hope she is at the hospital and not trying to have this baby at home. Even they can't be so stupid as to ignore her maternal history and let god take care of them in their own bedroom. That is a terrible outcome waiting to happen.

Healthy delivery, yes. After that, I am nothing but sad for the child and disgusted by the adults.

I don't pray, but I do find myself hoping the labour goes smoothly and the baby is healthy. :) Any baby is a joy, who knows, maybe this one will give scrooge McMaxwell the gift of happiness.

just saw this:

Christina Mercy Maxwell

June 15th, 2012

After a very hard labor, the doctor deemed it necessary to do an emergency C-section, and at 1:57 p.m. Christina Mercy entered the world. She was 9 pounds 6 ounces and doing fine. Melanie is “okay,†and we are praising God for His mercy and grace.

Thankfully they did not try to have her birthin at home.

The way Melanie is written about as being 'okay' just rubs me wrong for some reason.

Archived