IGNORED

Perhaps a mission for PP Anderson and his lovely wife Zsu??

latraviata

Left Party wants men to pee sitting down

Published: 11 Jun 12 07:10 CET | Double click on a word to get a translation

Men who work for the Sörmland County Council in central Sweden should sit down rather than stand up when urinating in office toilets, according to a motion put forward by the local Left Party chapter.

If we could keep them from getting out of Sweden it would be perfect...oh, wait, I don't want to do that to the Swedes.

I might be wrong but isn't Sweden 75% percent atheist. I can imagine people ignoring the PP and Zsu over there.

I might be wrong but isn't Sweden 75% percent atheist. I can imagine people ignoring the PP and Zsu over there.

Pretty much, yes.

Same here in the Netherlands. Since a few weeks one commercial TV station broadcasts the Duggars. I wish you could read the reviews... :lol: :lol:

Pretty much, yes.

Funnily enough, Sweden is closer to the 75% agnostic mark than atheist. The studies surrounding these numbers are not quite clear and a tad dated by now but they clearly showed that France is much more atheist than Sweden where people were much more willing to believe in some sort of superior force of the universe, Mother Nature, power of all things connected than around here.

Still, they won't go like ZsuZsu's fundamentalism at all. Oh no.

Same here in the Netherlands. Since a few weeks one commercial TV station broadcasts the Duggars. I wish you could read the reviews... :lol: :lol:

What was the general vibe of the reviews?

What was the general vibe of the reviews?

Hilarity and ridicule about so much utter stupidity.

Guest Anonymous

Hilarity and ridicule about so much utter stupidity.

La Traviata, what would it take for you to export, oh, about 350,000 of your countrymen here?

La Traviata, what would it take for you to export, oh, about 350,000 of your countrymen here?

We already did, a great deal of the fundies in the USA are of Dutch decent.

But I'll see what I can do. To start with my oldest son, there is a good chance he will practice neuro-radiology (he has been asked) in your beautiful country. Pleasant side effect, he is an atheist to the core and a very handsome 6.4 young doctor.

Perhaps I can arrange a nice courtship with one of the FJ members or their daughter.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w310 ... rthday.jpg

Hehe, the proposal is not from the left party on a national level. (I was a bit worried there... )

Anyway, I would like to give Zsu a gift.

gogirl.jpg

What do you think?

I meant the article about the left party... but I found it. http://www.thelocal.se/41358/20120611/

I don't know about Sweden, but here in Holland, the most insane ideas come from the regional departments of the political parties.

Once we had a female politician from a right wing party who suggested to make hand shaking obligatory by law to preserve the Dutch 'courteous' habit to shake hands as a national heritage.

Dutch courtesy is a pleonasm. ;) ;)

Archived