• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
terranova

Wissman wedding

terranova

We haven't heard anything from the Wissman's about Rachel and Alan's wedding plans in a couple of months now. I would have thought they would be bloggin hard out about it, since it must be coming up soon. They had a bridal shower in April! Is it common to have one so far ahead of the actual wedding?

The ISB is working overtime here :D

jlbturtle

Eh I wouldn't read too much into it. I'm getting married in September and my first bridal shower is this weekend.

Pclee

the Busenitz/Wissmann wedding is coming up on 30th June.

The Wissmann/Beasley/Grady circle is having weddings galore this month: Aaron and Anna just this past weekend, Joe and Rachel on the 23rd, then Alan and Rachel. (via wedding registries)

meep

Rachel is the primary blogger on the Wissmann's blog. I don't think blogging is her priority right now.

makepeace

Not too long now!

I want to read their love story. I'm sure Rachel will be a beautiful bride, and I hope her other two adult sisters will get married one day.

Seven Severn

I think it's kind of interesting that Rachel and Alan are getting married at a Mennonite church in Kansas. Why not get married in Nebraska?

browngrl

IIRC, Rachel posted a while ago that she and her fiancé were discussing whether she should blog or not - so it may be that the fiancé has told her he prefers she not blog about their business. I have also noted that quite a number of bloggers have reined the amount of information they will share on a public blog. I can't say that I blame them - I would not share much on a blog.

Witsec7
IIRC, Rachel posted a while ago that she and her fiancé were discussing whether she should blog or not - so it may be that the fiancé has told her he prefers she not blog about their business. I have also noted that quite a number of bloggers have reined the amount of information they will share on a public blog. I can't say that I blame them - I would not share much on a blog.

Hell I wouldn't if I knew about FJ :laughing-rofl::laughing-rolling:

terranova
I think it's kind of interesting that Rachel and Alan are getting married at a Mennonite church in Kansas. Why not get married in Nebraska?

IIRC he lives in Kansas and her family travel a lot anyway. Maybe his don't.