IGNORED

Be spiritually transformed just by visiting the Maxwell site

kpmom

The Maxwell leg humpers are out in full force this week.

Of course baby Joshua gets lots of comments, but the post about renovating Joseph's house is getting a good number of comments too. This one made me laugh;

Wendy B. says:

June 12, 2012 at 10:54 am

I got to thinking last night….Does the family that you bought the home from know you all and that you have a website? If so, how neat would that be to see your house totally gutted and redone! Then again, they would probably wished they had hired you all instead of selling once they see the end result! :-)

However, just going to your site would hopefully be a spiritual transformation for them.

Love & Blessings to all…..we look forward to hearing about another wonderful and God filled birth soon.

Wendy B.

GA

>>>>>>>>

We don’t know them and it was empty for awhile.

Knowing absolutely nothing about the sellers, Wendy B. has decided they need spiritual transformation, and the Maxwells, not God, not the Holy Spirit, the Maxwells, are just the ones to transform them.

Jeeze, I have gone to the Maxwell site more than a few times and I have not been close to being spiritually transformed. :oops:

It's made me a more confirmed atheist, does that count?

When I visit their website, the contents of my stomach become transformed into vomit. Does that count? :puke-front:

Does gassiness count as spiritual transformation?

No?

Must be the Spinach Strawberry salad I made for dinner.

Spinach > Maxwells.

I commented that they could have donated reusable building materials (sinks, toilets, 2x4s) to Habitat ReStore rather than chuck it all in a landfill. Needless to say my comment didn't make it. To be rejected by Stevie is a privilege and an honor.

ETA: OMG!! I'm secretly Bill Gothard!! :dance:

Teh fuck is a "god filled birth"?

I may just be very strange, but I had a mental image of god whooshing up to fill the womb where the baby had been when I read that.

Edited cause i called God "gad", and I'm not actively trying not to blaspheme

I may just be very strange, but I had a mental image of gad whooshing up to fill the womb where the baby had been when I read that.

Me too!

I don't know what they mean by that. But if one is truly pro-life, wouldn't EVERY birth be considered a God-filled birth?

Archived